Pro Forge

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by wuvmuffin, Oct 2, 2008.

1. wuvmuffin

wuvmuffin Ancient

[​IMG]

I would like to propose an idea. A Forgehub MLG ladder. It would consist of 5-10 completely original maps created by Forgehub users. Those maps would have to follow MLG guidelines and tenants. The selection of maps would also have to provide for all of the MLG game types so that the ladder would conform to MLG game play. Thereby allowing objective players and slayer players to shine. This would be a new and fun way to forward Forgehub's community, while allowing Skilled map designers and players to test their skill for making pro maps and competing in new professional combat scenarios.
    As I am a person of little resources and time I'm looking for people to commandeer this idea and organize it, as they see fit. I want to involve myself as much as my situation allows but I would like other's help in managing and organizing it. Anyone who is very interested can friend request me GT: The Holy Muffin.

Please post comments criticisms and ideas bellow, I came up with this idea on the spur of the moment and I would like some input about it.

P.S. I'm sorry I don't know how to resize an image, yes I realize it is gigantinormous.

2. Ladnil

Ladnil Ancient

You could make a social group on here organizing a tourney. I'd be interested in playing if I could fit the times.

3. SlasheI2

SlasheI2 Ancient

You do know that pro forge is the name of another forging site right? But this might be a good idea though I've never made a competitive map before.

4. What's A Scope?

What's A Scope? Ancient

Sounds cool. I'd play in it.