Prey

Discussion in 'Halo 3 MLG Maps' started by Novak, Sep 21, 2008.

1. chao365

chao365 Ancient

nice. running from enemies is hard with low shileds. it very fun. i say i like the mauler and camo use at same time:)

2. domomd367

domomd367 Ancient

Looks REALLY good, but i didn't think MLG allowed shield doors?
    Apart form that, looks very neat.

3. stickmanmeyhem

stickmanmeyhem Ancient

Frex, leave him alone, just cause he is skilled in forge and you're not, doesn't mean you have to be an asshole. 5/5 on the map Novak, im downloading right now.

4. Novak

Novak Ancient

I've never really seen a map with them, but I didn't want host to be able to shoot through the fence walls, so I put the sheild doors down. It's for the better.

I know him in real life... he's just screwing around, but thanks for the support haha.

5. SVV33T SAUC3

SVV33T SAUC3 Ancient

Oookay, that was wierd.
    This is a good map. The aesthetics aren't very original, but the rest of the map is. Asymetrical MLG maps, what will they think of next? This looks great.
    The interlocking is nice and tidy and the big bridge wall that is curved is unique aswell. This is a good map. Keep forging, cause your good at it.

6. Duckman620

Duckman620 Ancient

haha i laughed so much wen i saw this i love billy madison alright onto the map it looks pretty goood, interlocking is smooth and gameplay looks like it would be good ill have to download and see 4.9/5

7. zZKatonZz

zZKatonZz Ancient

MLG Guardian has camo...

8. G043R

G043R Ancient

I noticed I never got to comment on this map ... sorry Novak..

I enjoyed the creative lay out of this map when we played on it..

9. Domo kun FTW

Domo kun FTW Ancient

Nice map, Clean Geo-merging and interlocks. I like the sheild doors in the fence walls, That my friend is epic :] I'ma DL tonight.

10. mikeblair333

mikeblair333 Ancient

Nice map! Very well made, and from what I see the layout looks good too. But I would replace the active camo with a CP; MLG doesn't use camo. But great job anyway! 9/10

11. s90henige

s90henige Ancient

layout looks pretty cool, the map looks thoroughly planned out ahead of time. it just looks a little too enclosed for MLG. ill DL then check it out

12. pinohkio

pinohkio Ancient

dude, have you even read the posts, for the 100th time id like to say that mlg gaurdian HAS camo
    also for the map it looks really good, so good in fact that i might have to dl

13. Bl4ckhawk

Bl4ckhawk Ancient

Not a bad map at all, you certainly know what your doing wen it comes to good maps. I like the bridges going across, and i think this would make a great CTF map, maybe even assualt. nice work 4/5.