Debate Presidental election '08

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by AllseeingEntity, Jun 21, 2008.

1. The God of Grunge

Banned

lol I remember watching that live. Go WWE!

2. schmidget

schmidget Ancient

McCain by far. Obama is WAY too suspisious looking, he said "I've been to all 57 states except Alaska and Hawaii". I THINK WE NEED A PRESIDENT THAT KNOWS THERE ARE ONLY 50 STATES!! And, that insane preacher he had, Jeremiah Wright, he's insane! He actually had the nerve to call the US the KKA, the Ku Klux of America!! I respect black people, being white, and I have many black friends, but I won't tolerate that kind of speaking about my country! And, Obama had the nerve to say Goddamn America. I think he's a terrorist hands down. His middle name is Hussein... Saddam Hussein anybody?? I have no problem with a black person running this county but it is clear that this guy is phony. And those are all facts! I can't believe Americans actually support this guy... Anyway, about McCain, I like the guy, and he does support the war, but there are some things I disagree about, but I support him.

3. Draw the Line

Draw the Line Ancient

.....Shakes head.....

Seriously?

4. Randle Scandal

Randle Scandal Ancient

That comment was fairly ignorant. Obama is in his 40's Sadam would have been about in his teens or 20's whenever Barack was born.

I do not support Obama. I'll say that now. I am from Illinois, and I see corrupt politics happen all around me. In Orland Park, the sales tax is being raised to 10% because one of our Aldermen is getting a pay raise. No joke. I don't want someone from Illinois in charge of our country. I think it would be a bad choice.

5. makisupa007

makisupa007 Ancient

Nope......Nice try

Obama never said god damn America. That was Jeremiah Wright. Oh my god his middle name is Hussein. I never thought of the connection. Thank you for pointing that out and creating more needless prejudice.

6. TrueDarkFusion

TrueDarkFusion Ancient

Bob Barr is the only real candidate who will change anything. There is so much wrong in the country right now and neither McCain or Obama will change a thing. He is pulling in double digits in many states. If there is a moment that a Libertarian has a chance to win an election, it's today. The American people are fed up with this ****.

Bob Barr = the new Ron Paul

Fellow Bob Barr supporters will receive +rep for their sexyness.

7. Nitrous

Nitrous Ancient

I bet Bob Barr doesn't get more than 50,000 votes.

8. TrueDarkFusion

TrueDarkFusion Ancient

He is polling more that 10% in a few states. If he gets 10% nationwide he may be included in the debates which would bolster his total percent of votes. I don't care if he doesn't win. What matters is a good showing. We need to show the government that the people desire real change.

9. BattyMan

BattyMan Ancient

wanna sneak attack Hilrod with a folding chair

I don't really get into politics, but I kind of wish that John Edwards hadn't been eliminated. Looking at his personal life, the things he and his family have gone through, it seems like he had the most real world experience.

Edit: Looking at that video again, I'm so glad Hillary got the boot. Every gesture, facial expression, and change in her voice's inflection is just so manufactured. Like she sat in that room for twenty minutes practicing every minute detail in an attempt to communicate the way she thinks a regular person would.

Whenever she talked that's how she came across to me. Like she thought there was a huge gap between herself and everyone else in America and that she needed to completely change herself when talking to us.

#69 BattyMan, Jul 11, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2008
  10. IPokeNinjas

IPokeNinjas Ancient

That would be like the most ironic thing ever if that actually happened.

Anyways back on track , i think Obama ought to win. Even though im from england i regularly hear about him and his views (which i agree with them) on the news more than any other candidate so i beleive Obama should be in the Whitehouse next November.

11. monk sausage

monk sausage Ancient

He isn't black, he's muslim...Obama didnt even stand for the damn pledge... yea and you want him for President, I really dont want any of them

12. The God of Grunge

Banned

Dude, obama is not a god damned muslim. Obama is christain, and so what if he doesn't stand for the pledge. I say the pledge in Russian

13. Jimbodawg

Jimbodawg Ancient

Okay, If I was 18, I'd either vote for Bob Barr or Ron Paul.
    Those are my opinions, and this makes me lol: LINK

14. Sheogorath

Sheogorath Ancient

...............................................................wow (just remember there are many people like this guy who know nothing ready to cast there vote towards something they know nothing about ugh just ugh *shakes head*)

15. monk sausage

monk sausage Ancient

Then I go for Bob Barr

16. M.Jelleh

M.Jelleh Ancient

I am a Democrat coming from a long line of Democrats. I watch the news every night and I am not a huge Obama fan. I do believe however that he would be better for America than McCain.
    Did you know that at lease 39% of America believes that Obama went to a Muslim school.
    12% believe he is Muslim and 1% somehow believes he is Jewish.

I believe America needs to watch the news more. And not just Fox News, which despite what they might say is NOT fair and balanced.

17. Willmatic

Willmatic Ancient

I think it is rediculous that people base their vote on something they don't know. He is obviously born in America (Which is a requirement for running for president), he is from Kenyan descent, and NO HE IS NOT MUSLIM. People making excuses for the first black person running for president.

O and sigs off

18. EGP

EGP Ancient

Sorry but im with John McCain, we need the experience

19. Metallic Snake

Metallic Snake Ancient

as interesting as a term that zorak the invincible would bring, i think i believe in harvey dent. wait hold on, darn it. never mind, my mom just told me he was in a move not in real life. ok, guess im pullin for Rick Astley. hes never gonna let ME down, or turn around and desert me. or make me cry.....or, say goodbye. ooookkkk, thats wierd.

20. makisupa007

makisupa007 Ancient

Bill's Mad

I love this clip of Fox News's beloved anchor, Bill O'Reily:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlkXlGeABJY