Prejudices-annoying on xbox live, too

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Plasma Napkin, Nov 2, 2008.

1. EpicFishFingers

EpicFishFingers Ancient

QFT

I hate Americans who tell me to speak English. I am English, you spacktard! What kind of **** variation of my language are you speaking?!
    You don't own the world. And if you say you do because you've got the bombs, then that just says it all, doesn't it.
    I've got to say though, compared to CoD4, Halo 3 doesn't have many trash talkers.

Here's a funny video on the subject by VideoJug:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JznZagG0UNo

2. Saberwing 9875

Saberwing 9875 Ancient

Being Canadian I get alot of stereotypical comments, and usually I'll just ignore them. But if they continue I will unleash an educated attack on their country and race. It's amusing when you know more about their country then they do...

But I get alot of stupid ones...
    "Hey, so how are you playing XBox in your igloo?"
    "Do you ride a Polar Bear everywhere?"
    "When can I get my maple syrup and sausage?"

I usually reply with: "What? I'm sorry, I can't hear you. There's a blizzard outside my igloo. I'm playing Halo on my oil powered TV." - Digital Ph33r

But I usually try and avoid contact with those kinds of people. One thing that especially gets on my nerves is I'm homeschooled... And I have alot of friends (no, I'm not a social outcast) But when I'm playing with Bl00D F1R3, and some people I know that go to his school join. They treat me like ****, they make stupid comments about how I have no life, and that my girlfriend is fugly (she's not). And I get really pissed off, because these kids really are fat, ignorant, and they are some of the biggest losers I know, they are obsessed with CoD4, and are some of the biggest **** talkers. A couple of them have even made a second account on their XBox because their main one is already done the 10th prestige, so they get the second account to the 10th prestige. I play CoD4 a decent amount, maybe 4 hours a week... And I'm in my 2nd prestige only... And they tell me that I'm a loser and have no life. When they don't even talk to girls, It's actually amusing to see their faces they see me hanging out with the girls they like...

anyways end rant...

3. Danny1221

Danny1221 Ancient

Strangely enough, I have never even thought that Canadians live in igloos.

4. Ryan. K.

Ryan. K. Ancient

Just don't listen to them, just imagine them sitting on the couch or whatever, they'd be probably some fat ass stupid kids who are so sad they annoy people. On XBOX LIVE...

I'm Dutch too, but I never heard anything though.

5. M.Jelleh

M.Jelleh Ancient

Ok as an American I naturally love hot dogs, hamburgers, red, white, blue, not the french, french fries, country music, guns, hunting, fishing tv shows, and Christmas movies with reindeer and santa.

LOLOLOLOL jk.

No but I'm also Jewish so I naturally must like money, Jewish stuff, old Jewish ladies, and bagels with cream cheese and lox.

LOLOLLOLOL also jk.

Yeah I hate stereotypes, but I haven't heard that much on XBOX live.

Besides, only russians live in igloos

6. Plasma Napkin

Plasma Napkin Ancient

Lol, poor Eskimos...

7. l Himitsu l

l Himitsu l Ancient

i agree...but really theres nothing to be done...there will always be anoying little 10yr olds in california (im not being ignorant...i live in california...i know firs thand =P)...i get it alot cuz im asian...and people like to mess with you when u hav katana (non-arrogant way)

8. Willmatic

Willmatic Ancient

LOL I know this is wrong but I joined my friend's lobby and a girl joined and he was like "where you from?" and she said Boston and then he asked "You got a xbox live camera?" and she said no then my friends said "Then you are going to have to find yourself another lobby" *Kick*

9. Shihuru

Shihuru Ancient

Well in D.R(Dominican Republic) we have a strong spanish and african american heritage here. The Dominicans with the african lineage have a strong rejection of African heritage. So thats why a lot of them straighten their here, to hide from their African heritage. They would call themselves Latinos or latinas instead of Black people, or people of colour. They reject African heritage that they sometimes make remarks to some of the black Dominicans that do have naturally curly hair. But its not like they hate Africa. If you listen to some music you'll notice a close resemblence to African music, such as drums and clothing... I say this is problem between the young crowd of D.R and the old. Me, im a Black Dominican. My dad was from D.R and my Mom was from St. Kitts... Prejudice is all around us, and so is Diversity, this is what makes cultures and people interesting...

10. Caseyken

Caseyken Ancient

Whenever someone on XBL is an asshole to me, I'm an asshole right back.

And I'm usually much better at it.

11. Shihuru

Shihuru Ancient

And that usually makes everything anooying to the other people in the room/party. Thats why whenever I hear some one being arrogant, i just used this little featured that the XBOX gives us, mute...

12. Blue Pariot

Blue Pariot Ancient

I usually laugh at these people.
    They are only making themselves look and sound like idiots.
    A few times, though, I've gotten mad at some kid for making fun of me or my friends and I have had everyone on my friends list file a complaint on them for system tampering.
    Bungie definitely has their eyes on those racist bastards