Prejudices-annoying on xbox live, too

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Plasma Napkin, Nov 2, 2008.

1. redearth

redearth Ancient

I'm German two, but people never really seem to care. Although I am annoyed with some of my friends. Some guys name was prince in a CoD match, they kept talking like he was from Britain, and insulted him. I got very angry at them and left the match altogether for their rudeness. There is a predujice problem. P.S. I know I spelt predujice wrong, it's one word I just can never spell, even with looking, wierd.

2. E93

E93 Guest

Are you flipping kidding me?

Girls get treated well on Live?

On Live, all I hear people saying to girls, is '' GO BACK TO THE KITCHEN WOMAN!'' ''GO MAKE ME A SAMICH!'', etc.

You don't seem to have a clue about what you're talking about.

3. Telrad

Telrad Ancient

You must have ran into people much worse then I have as I have heard just about all insults said to a woman, said to a man, foreign and native and of all ages.

And anyway, do you have any idea the amount of friend requests they get at random? Not to mention the people being overly nice due to the fact that she is a girl.

And trust me, kids get it much, much worse.

4. E93

E93 Guest

It's all relative bud. It's all relative.

5. Telrad

Telrad Ancient

Women don't have it worse. They have it much easier.

/story.

6. Plasma Napkin

Plasma Napkin Ancient

I have mat a few German girls on live yet, and they all got treated well. In my opinion, kids, Germans and Turkish are treated worst. (Turkish by Germans, especially for the accent)

7. Willmatic

Willmatic Ancient

Well I guess I can't tell you guys anything new about being black, when I hear those retarded racists in the lobby calling us lazy, ugly, monkies, I tell them if we're so lazy why did they rely on slavery? If we're so ugly how come we are the ones hanging out with girls? In science we are all from monkies but in religion we are all created by god. But all their small brains can come up with is repetitively saying the n word like they think they are getting in my head.

Don't really have to get into about being Philipeno though because I don't hear much about it. The sooner 4 way private chat comes the better.

Oh yeah?

8. EpicFishFingers

EpicFishFingers Ancient

Stereotypes are fun. I won't be the one to start them, but if you throw British stereotypes at me on Xbox Live, I will promptly slag off your culture with my own inaccurate and low-brow assumptions.

Just for the sake of it, Germans are well known to be efficient and organised, especially in sex. Ugh, that was a weird stereotype...

9. RadiantRain

RadiantRain Ancient

If you think you have it bad *Laughs* I'm a female lolz... I have it far worse by every single country and every single age on XBL

10. E93

E93 Guest

See what I mean?

11. Psycho

Psycho Ancient

You just have to notice the 1999. Really, you think over a period of nine years, we would realize that Germany's leader isn't Hitler. Nobody likes Hitler, come here mention Hitler and people ignore you. Simple as that.

On XBL, American's don't get teased much, but I just find it annoying when people start screaming prejudice against random people that join the party. If a custom game, I leave; if it's a matchmade game, I simply mute the idiot(s). A lot of non-American people will assume that we're stupid for some reason, but really guys? I like a lot of the people on Forgehub for not doing these things, and I mostly play customs with friends and people from Forgehub.

12. BattyMan

BattyMan Ancient

When people call me a lazy ignorant American I pretty much accept it since, instead of trying to better myself in any kind of meaningful way, I'm sitting around playing Halo.

13. n00bsk00lbus309

n00bsk00lbus309 Ancient

You think you've got it bad, i'm a Canadian. People always say stuff like: do you live in an igloo? or are you drinking maple syrup right now?

14. Dj DiN

Dj DiN Ancient

Bush kind of gave us Americans a bad rap and justly so. He with his wonderful team of greedy wall street cronies crippled the worlds economy (with more than a little help from China). He also started two wars and spat on his allies at the same time. It's no wonder most foreigners can't stand us. It's aggravating, but I don't take it to heart. i didn't vote for the prick.

15. Danny1221

Danny1221 Ancient

Personal opinion:

MOST Americans are complete arseholes. Seriously they think they rule the world. Hence why I have a saying.

9/11 was the best thing to happen to America for most of them asses. That showed they don't rule the world. Obviously this was a terrible accident for the good Americans.

I do accept that they are a few good Americans out there though.

Most Americans come in and trash talk calling me a British mother ****er but I couldn't care less. We don't call our selfs British its rather English/Welsh/Scottish or Irish. Also I don't like tea or coffee which they al seem to think we drink tea and live in London.

16. Plasma Napkin

Plasma Napkin Ancient

I think this is totally wrong:

A) You have met people who said they are Americans and were rude This does not mean that all Americans are rude or even say that they are American. Also, you probably met them on xbox live-not the highest educated people on average...

B) 9/11 was NOT good. How can you call a mass killing of people the best thing to happen? It only made Americans have more prejudices against foreigners!

17. Danny1221

Danny1221 Ancient

Go and re-read the post properly so you can understand what I typed.

18. Plasma Napkin

Plasma Napkin Ancient

I think I understood it. Have you ever been to America? Do not say most of them are complete arseholes.

19. Pyridoxamine

Pyridoxamine Ancient

You can't base your life off the internet. I suggest you visit the country before making assumptions. And don't visit New York. Most Americans hate that place.

20. Danny1221

Danny1221 Ancient

I did say 9/11 was terrible the decent Americans and do that I do know some decent Americans myself.

I haven't visited there yet, but I do plan to, wasn't planning New York. Chances are though if most are terrible over the internet you are going to find some of the same people over there.