Prefix (Placeholder name)

Discussion in 'WIP - Works In Progress' started by Govier, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Govier

Govier Promethean

Ladies and mostly gentlemen, i present to you my first real attempt at a map on halo 4, please ignore the spawns and lack of weapons as this is only a preview and to get a community view on the map.
    -
    --
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

-
    --
    Please be as critical or as helpful as you want i would just ask that it is genuine feedback that is given

2. Atik

Atik Ancient

THe bridge looks really cool, but it seems to get a little bland towards the bottom left of the first shot, as you move away from the area. It would be nice to see some more interesting/eye-catching cover or aesthetics there.

As for the bridge itself, it looks awesome. I like the high railings to keep it from being a powerful position, but I feel like it has too much cover on it while going across. Considering the lack of ability to hit people below you, I think it would be nice to have some longer lines of sight going along the bridge itself to get some awesome shootouts.

Also, on an unrelated note, it's pretty bad when the natural parts of Ravine look nicer in these low-res shots than they do in game...

3. Govier

Govier Promethean

Cheers for the feedback, what pieces on the bridge would you recommend i remove and il look into the aesthetic/cover on the ramped areas

4. GrenadeGorilla8

GrenadeGorilla8 Forerunner

The gameplay is going to get predictably stale very quickly. *Move to the bridge, hold*.
    Like Atik said, I would remove some of the cover on the bridge. Also you may need other key areas to hold other than the bridge and/or some vantage points that give a slight advantage over those holding the bridge. But also not such a huge advantage that people hold that area instead.

5. Atik

Atik Ancient

I would say remove the crates, and maybe move the barricades further inwards. Make the bridge a strong location, but very hard to hold, I think.

6. Govier

Govier Promethean

Thanks for the feedback as soon as i can get back into a session il make corrections

7. GrenadeGorilla8

GrenadeGorilla8 Forerunner

Also, you may want to raise the exterior walls a bit. To prevent jetpacks from escaping.

If possible I'd like to see more pics.

This is a personal thing so feel free to disregard it, but I dislike your choice of flooring. Its too busy.