Pre-order Questions

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by xXTechCrowXx, Sep 12, 2010.

1. xXTechCrowXx

xXTechCrowXx Ancient

ok, I have put down $5 like several weeks ago and im wondering that i be able to preorder with that i still have receipt(bad spelling)? 2nd Question: Can i Pre-order on the day of the release im going to the midnight release

2. Kyler

Kyler Forerunner

1st Question: I have no idea what your asking.
    2nd Question: Why would you want to? And you can't preorder a game when it's already out, anyway.

3. Rifte

Rifte Ancient

You preordered from gamestop/EB games? You shouldn't need a receipt(thought it's always good to have), they'll have your name and contact information. I don't think you'd be able to preorder on the day of the midnight release but dont take my word for it.

#3 Rifte, Sep 12, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2010
  4. Sgt Surchin

you are able to pre-order the game on the night of the midnight release as long as it is before 11:30 PM

5. DMM White

DMM White Ancient

Wait, so you've already paid $5?
    What was the $5 for if you didn't put your name down for a pre order?

6. pyro

pyro The Joker

Even if you did not preorder, they usually have extra preorder copies at Gamestop that they keep giving out for at least the first day.
    I got the preorder content for BFBC2 even though I bought the game two weeks after the release.