PPC - Post Party Countdown

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SargeantSarcasm, Apr 14, 2010.

1. CHUCK

CHUCK Why so serious?

im quite new as well.

2. Benji

Benji Ancient

Should I pick up a copy of fallout 3 if I've never played before?

3. DunkinMyCookies

DunkinMyCookies Ancient

probably not, i heard that game lasts about as long as MW2

4. Furry x Furry

Furry x Furry Ancient

You've heard wrong. I couldn't get into it because I'm not into open-world RPGs like that but if you do the side stories and what have you, it's really long.

5. Black Theorem

Black Theorem Ancient
    Forge Critic Senior Member

Brinkity-Brink.

6. Epic Tusk

Epic Tusk Ancient

7. DunkinMyCookies

DunkinMyCookies Ancient

lol missed teh jokes.

i stopped playing when i ended up in some city where they shot me with lasers and reverted to a checkpoint about an hour earlier. i was like level 2.

8. Furry x Furry

Furry x Furry Ancient

9. Shanon

Shanon Loves His Sex Fruits

All these SAWSES.

10. DunkinMyCookies

DunkinMyCookies Ancient

Brotastic.

The rules are not placed in order of important to least important, however, the cardinal rule is rule 1, after that, they are all of equal status.

1. Bro's Before Hoes
    2. If a bro calls dibs on a hoe, then first come first serve, however, if there is a tie, neither bro can take the girl because then it will start a fight which will break rule #1 which states, "BBH"
    3. if you are talking to your bro's girlfriend, you must do whatever you can to make the outcome of whatever problem they have, go in their favor.
    4. You are NOT a virgin. Ever. Males are born without virginity.
    5. on the scale of 1-10. if a ***** fall's between 1 and 6, you can only allow them to suck on your ****. if she falls between 6 and 7, its your call, 7-10, you can **** them
    6. upon stumbling on a group of men watching a sports team, feel free to ask what the score is but never whos playing
    7.Name your *****. Be sure it is something narcissistic and unoriginal, such as "spike"
    8. Play with yourself. Talk about it.
    9. Always remember: You are a man. Therefore, no matter what, it isn't your fault.
    10. Never ask for help. Even if you really, really need help- don't ask.People will think you have no *****.
    11. If you don't like a girl, but can't think of a good enough reason why, just come up with trite, meaningless explanations like, "I don't know. I just don't like her personality."
    12. One sure way to make a girl like you is to go after her best friend.
    13. Don't wear matching clothes. People will think your girlfriend picked it out, and it will cramp your style
    14. Deny everything. Everything.
    15. If you like a girl, tell all your female friends about her. Because if any of your female friends like you, they'll really want to know.
    16. No means yes.
    17. Every sentence that anyone says can be contorted to have sexual meaning. Do so.
    18. Diss your girlfriend. Beg and plead until you get her back. Diss her again. Repeat cycle.
    19. Ignorance solves problems. If you can't see them, they can't see you.
    20. if the number of balls out numbers double the number of wheels on the vehicle, using that source of transportation is prohibited
    21. No two males shall ever share an umbrella
    22. whenever in need, a bro will provide his fellow bro with protection
    23. a bro will, in a timely manner, alert his bro of an impending or ongoing girl fight
    24. a bro cannot date an ex of a bro unless approved by the bro
    25. We've all heard about people having guts or balls. But do you really know the difference between them? In an effort to keep you informed, the definition of each is listed below:
    "GUTS" is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being assaulted by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to say, "are you still cleaning or are you flying somewhere?"
    "BALLS" is coming home late after a night out with the guys smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife square on the ass and having the balls to say, "You're next!"
    26. Thou shall not buy a car in the colours of brown, pink, lime, green,orange or sky blue.
    27. Never allow a telephone conversation with a woman to go on longer than you are able to have sex with her. Keep a stopwatch by the phone. Hang up if necessary.
    28. The morning after you and a girl who was formerly "just a friend" have carnal, drunken monkey sex, the fact that you're feeling weird and guilty is no reason for you not to nail each other again before the discussion occurs about what a big mistake it was.
    28. It is acceptable for you to drive her car. It is not acceptable for her to drive yours.
    29. If a man's fly is down, that's his problem, you didn't see anything.
    30. In the mini-bus, the strongest bladder determines pit stops, not the weakest.
    31. Unless you're in prison, never fight naked.
    32. Friends don't let friends wear Speedos. Ever. Issue closed.
    33. It is permissible to drink a fruity alcohol drink only when you're sunning on a tropical beach ... and it's delivered by a topless model and only when it's free.
    34. You may f@rt in front of a woman only after you have brought her to climax. If you trap her head under the covers for the purpose of flatulent entertainment (commonly known as a Dutch oven), she's officially your girlfriend.
    35. It is OK for a man to cry ONLY under the following circumstances:
    (a) When a heroic dog dies to save its master.
    (b) The moment Angelina Jolie starts unbuttoning her Blouse.
    (c) After wrecking your boss's car.
    (d) When she is using her teeth.
    36. If you've known a guy for more than 24 hours, his sister is off limits forever unless you actually marry her.
    37. an acceptible date is when you invite the ***** over to watch you play games, must be a 360 or playstation 3, and the game that is actually played may only be COD 4 or 5, Halo 3, Guitar hero, and GTA4.
    38. For the love of god, absolutely NO ball tapping whatsoever while drinking or smoking marijuana, if a bro does deliver a cruel ball tap, it is legal to castrate him.
    39. In a scenario in which two or more Bros are engaged in entertainment of the adult variety, one Bro is forbidden from intentionally or unintentionally touching another Bro in ANY capacity, including but not limited to; the high five, the first bump, or the congratulatory gluteal pat. Winking is also kind of a no-no.
    40. Thou shalt not make make eye contact during a Devil’s Three-way(2 bro's one hoe), if thou wishes to endure in such activity...
    41. If your taking a girl out on a date do not offer to pay unless you are ****ing her that night.
    42. It is a duty to all Bro's to be a **** to the Bro's in training, a bro in training is a new kid, someone 1.5 years younger than you, freshmen, and someone who breaks rule #1
    43. If you get 2 tickets to the big game, the priority list for granting the second ticket is as follows:
    1. Your best friends (in order of how long you've known them).
    2. Your acquaintances.
    3. Your co-workers.
    4. The mailman.
    5. The UPS guy.
    6. NASA.
    7. John Kerry.
    ....1,485,726. Your girlfriend.
    44. A Bro must NEVER own a cat, NEVER
    45. If a Bro falls asleep, the Bro's he is with will not put stuff in or around his butt, mouth, or ****, you can only draw on them, cocks would be appropriate only if they are pointing towards his mouth
    46. Bro's are responsible for everything they say unless they have had at least 13 shots of straight liquor, or at least 7 bong hits.
    47. If you are dumping a girlfriend for another girl, the new girl must apply to two of the following:
    is hotter
    willing to put out
    has a bigger rack
    nice ass
    smokes bud.
    48. it is appropriate to dump a girl over the phone if she applies to any of the following:
    she's a *****
    she cheated on you
    you cheated on her
    she's a ****
    she's not worth your time.
    49. When directly or indirectly speaking to a girl always, and I mean ALWAYS, refer to her as *****. Especially when giving an order.
    50. Never tell anyone how much money you actually have, when asked the question how much money do you have, your automatic response should be set to, "i'm broke" this is a great skill to have around *****'s
    51. There is a fine line between Bro-mances and romances, do not cross it.
    52. The only reason you should be up past midnight for a girl is if your banging her at the moment.
    53. When eating an Oreo, just eat the whole damn thing, don't sit there and eat the cookie part first then the cream, you just look like a *** when you do
    54. If you and a bro are going to see a movie make sure there is: A) Sex scenes
    B) A lot of violence
    C) Topless Women or
    D) All of the above (The perfect movie)
    55. When in doubt, pimp slap a hoe, just in case
    56. When watching tv and the remote is too far out of reach, find a more complicated and stressful way to change the channel.
    57. Cheating at a game is acceptable only when there is not money on the line, and in that case, some of us Bro's consider relationships games...so technically if there's not money on the relationship, its ok to cheat
    58. When showering in a locker room, it is acceptable to towel whip someone multiple times until they cry or bleed, but not acceptable to share the same shower head with another Bro no matter what.
    59. -The BroScale-
    This is the universal scale that all men should use. When spotting a hot girl you instantly say a number 1-10 and nod towards the girl you are speaking of, in return the bro should either agree or re rate the girl, the girl is only worth your time if all men present agree she is 7 or above.
    60. When a bro is messing with his hoefriend(girlfriend), it is your duty to help him out and give him idea's, two minds think better than one, and it is illegal to tell the hoe that she is being messed with.
    61. A bro shall never drop the L-bomb about a girl in front of another bro no matter what the circumstance!
    62. When a bro is taking a nap, it is illegal to mess with him.
    63. Naps are manly
    64. Do not punch a bro while stretching.
    65. If your bro's girlfriend asks you how to make your bro happy, or talks about relationship problems, tell her the 4 golden rules. 1. Suck his ****. 2. Play with his balls a little. 3. Make him a sandwich. 4. Don't talk so much!
    66. If your ***** is wearing an ugly dress / clothing (usually judged by how revealing it is, in which case a turtleneck sweater would be a -99 on a scale of 1-10), don't say anything first, till you've taken it off and spanked her (sex thereby follows, of course), then tell her to toss and burn it.
    67. A Bro never orders cocktails from a bar; unless he is the prescence of more than 3 chicks" Note: this is borderline bro-itory (bro territory) as a bro might be mistaken for the casual gay friend, by other chicks at the bar. probably best not to buy them if possible.\
    68.**** anything that is decent looking. :) no matter who they(but strictly only females)
    69. it is considered your responsibility to laugh at the number 69, no matter how old you are or this situation you are in. we all know its funny. so point it out
    70. no ***** can sit shotgun in your car, unless her head is in your lap
    71. a bro may not pause a game of call of duty to text his girlfriend, if the thought even enters you mind, you must get help
    72. feel free to reach for last peice of pizza or last beer, but never both, thats just greedy
    73. you cannot go see any of the twilite movies with a bro unless you both have a girlfriend, you cannot go see the movies unless your girlfriend drags you, it is your obligation to insult the movie as loudly as you can during the movie
    74. In Bro's We Trust. please do not get confused and trust in Hoes.
    75. A bro never allows a fellow bro to call his ex girlfriend while intoxicated.
    76. When talking to your bro with a girlfriend, always refer to her as the first letter of her name, for example "hey bro, you ****ing K yet?"
    77. I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent. (1 Timothy 2:12) THATS RIGHT! THE BIBLE SAID IT!
    78. If a girl demands it, its forbidden, if a guy demands it, its a given.
    79. A Bro can not attempt to win over another bros woman or else he runs the risk of being curb stomped and ultimately likes the biggest tool. In such curb stomping circumstances you must say "Bite the curb *****." while another bro says "stomp the yard."
    80. A bro shall not acknowledge the ugly hoe in a hot/ugly hoe pair most commonly seen in malls and at parties.
    81. If you are having sex with a drunk hoe and her boyfriend catch's her with you, she raped you.
    82. You must never skip out on bro night, you may be tardy for one exception, your **** is in a hoe's ******. you must set up a time with your bro's and if you miss your extended arrival time you are required to take a shot for every ten minutes you are late.
    83. If you are ever in a "sticky" situation where a hoe hear's you refer to her as "hoe" simply tell her "its short for honey."

11. Shanon

My trollpants are really feelin quite snug today

12. Neoshadow

Neoshadow Forerunner

I don't own trollpants.
    I don't need trollpants.

13. CHUCK's Sister

CHUCK's Sister Ancient

i think ive been slacking here..

14. Shanon