PPC - Post Party Countdown

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SargeantSarcasm, Apr 14, 2010.

1. Waylander

Waylander Ancient

Yea if you don't mind being stuck behind a desk all day doing more or less menial work.

How ever even desk jobs will mean interacting with customers if you go high enough. no one respects a businessman with a hole in the side of his head.

really no ****? Damn, and here I thought I was commenting on the limitations he is imposing on his life by having said size, but no apparently it was about how he can use his ear to hold pens.
    I must be smarter than I thought.

2. CaMOfo

CaMOfo Ancient

Honestly, I don't want to end up in a factory or anything of that sort. I plan on going to college this next school year to study Media Art and Advertising. I'm sure a job that has to do with free minds and creativity will allow a slightly bigger earring.

#28502 CaMOfo, Jan 31, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2011
  3. QKT

QKT Ancient

YEAH FIGHT!

THiS THREAD NEEDS MORE FIGHT AND ACTIVITY

4. Waylander

Waylander Ancient

You'd be surprised. If it's your thing then it's your thing, but even if it seems like it should not matter, more often than not it does.

First impressions mean a lot particularly in advertising. And even just a designer will still have to meet clients, corporate clients if the company is big enough, in order for them to tell you what they want.

[br][/br]
    Edited by merge:

What fight? me and Camo? Hardly. Camo is an adult and can make his own decisions I'm merely giving him some more info to base his decisions on..

and Randal is not even worth the energy to type stuff up.

#28504 Waylander, Jan 31, 2011
  5. CaMOfo

CaMOfo Ancient

I do plan to take them out one day. No time soon, but it'll happen. Everyone has their pet peeves, honestly I think having a goatee is froggy and that facial hairstyle should of died in the early 90s.

6. QKT

QKT Ancient

i meant fight with randal.

7. Randle Scandal

Randle Scandal Ancient

What have I done to you? Called you a ****? I'm sure that wouldn't have been the first time considering the way you act.

8. CaMOfo

CaMOfo Ancient

[​IMG]

9. Waylander

Waylander Ancient

I'm ashamed to admit but the goatee is all I can currently grow that isn't patchy.

And I look weird without any kind of facial hair lol. makes me feel like I'm twelve.

I'm not ragging on you for your taste man, just stating what I've noticed. People are more close minded than you'd think. But that could just be the pessimist in me talking.

[br][/br]
    Edited by merge:

lol had the same thought when I typed that. The mind that came up with 'Cawk blawkin' an adult? -_-

#28509 Waylander, Jan 31, 2011
  10. QKT

QKT Ancient

when i wake up.

11. CaMOfo

CaMOfo Ancient

Well, I love you Texan. Let's stay on good terms, just leave my Randy Scandy alone pwease.. :p

And to stay on topic.. I'm a lazy ****, but I shave to keep the girlie happy, she'll literally not kiss me if it's a just a tad more than stubble.

12. Waylander

Waylander Ancient

[​IMG]

13. CaMOfo

CaMOfo Ancient

14. Randle Scandal

Randle Scandal Ancient

I have the same opinion as you anyway Waylander (don't hate on people for what they like), that's why I was sticking up for Camo in that situation. My friend's sister has a shitton of problems with bullying because she dresses eccentrically, so I stick up for guys who do things beyond the norm.

Lol, I'm the same way, people think I grow a beard because that's what I want, but it's more like I'm too lazy to do otherwise.

I should shave though

15. RightSideTheory

RightSideTheory Legendary
    Forge Critic Senior Member

16. QKT

QKT Ancient

post pics.

also, i look like a doofus with facial hair.

17. Waylander

Waylander Ancient

lol randle I've got no problem with people expressing their personality, and most of the time when someone is attacking another for it I jump in to defend them.

Two things I hate most are people who can't handle individualism and people who have no personal style and just copy others. More often than not those two are one and the same.

That being said personal style should not mean a sacrifice of opportunities. Understanding that others opinions of you can control what you are able to accomplish is something that everyone needs to realize at some point. Doesn't mean you have to change who you are.

Anyway, I'm off to class. See you cunts later when hopefully I've thought of some more cool structures and stuff for my map.

18. Security

Security Ancient

19. CaMOfo

CaMOfo Ancient

Don't attract the Grif to the bro thread.. -_-

20. Randle Scandal

Randle Scandal Ancient

(For when you get back)That's true, but I don't think personal style should be a sacrifice of opportunities, and I can't say I'm not totally open about it myself. If I see a guy with 10 facial piercings, I'm gonna look at him completely different than the clean shaven guy with no piercings. I suppose there needs to be more acceptance, but everyone's used to the normal, and it skews our opinions I suppose.

she'd look like a regular scene girl, but that's not very common around here. It's mostly preps and jocks. Our school system is also ridiculous she was being constantly bullied by 3-4 girls, and instead of dealing with the ones bullying her, they just kicked her out because it was easier.