PPC - Post Party Countdown

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SargeantSarcasm, Apr 14, 2010.

1. QKT

QKT Ancient

you can see a circle from above.

im discrediting your argument with your argument

im saying youre contradicting yourself.

and another case of it again!
    you say that only i understand my logic, but youve just stated that im using circular logic, which is understood because it can be identified.

youre just being oblivious.
    you keep saying logic this logic that, you're tripping up in your own argument.

2. Transhuman Plus

Transhuman Plus Ancient

I've never played an Elder Scrolls, Tomb Raider, Mortal Kombat or Street Fighter. Gears 3, Mass Effect 3 and Brink are probably going to be crap. This year is going to *suck*.

3. QKT

QKT Ancient

to show my argument is invalid you take the point made (or attempted in your case) and discredit the point, not the methods used. so read my quote.

or shall i use a metaphor?
    the wisdom of crowds?

4. SargeantSarcasm

SargeantSarcasm In Loving Memory

If the previous games are any indication, you don't absolutely need to play any of the TES games to play Skyrim. It is a direct sequel to Oblivion but Bethesda is pretty good about keeping game identities unique.

Play Oblivion though, it's awesome, and Morrowind if you can stand the dated graphics, it's a far better game IMO.

5. QKT

QKT Ancient

ill stop calling you a hipster now because im bored of it but:

WHY YOU HATIN ON **** I LIKE??
    cept GOW3

6. SargeantSarcasm

Please point out my circular logic because unlike you I know what it is and try not to use it. Point it out like you pointed out my posts where I said something about music in some uppity tone.

Do that so that you actually have proof, like I've been doing by posting exactly where it happens, instead of, like your census, just throwing **** out there and hoping people think it sticks.

wisdom of the crowds still operates on the crowds being present and measurable. Government censuses, especially those that are anonymous, are still applicable because they know that the people they are measuring are actually there. Your "census" is you essentially stating "I may or may not have actually polled people, but I'm stating that I did and you can't prove otherwise."

Try again.

7. QKT

QKT Ancient

funnily enough, tusk, i dont like **** you cos it was change to forget you and overplayed.

8. SargeantSarcasm

see there's a non-douchey comment.

9. Mischgasm

Mischgasm Ancient

YES. This must be done. Now. Make sure to edit it so it all syncs up to the music. Speeding up and slowing down for it to match the music is acceptable.

Oh lordie. Just stop, you're embarrassing yourself defending your retarded post.

Almost everyone thinks Sarge is funny sometimes. It seems as soon as someone gets an infraction or is confronted by him they hold a grudge. The smarter ones hide it.

****ing lol at the meme gen.

#27309 Mischgasm, Jan 19, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2011
  10. Epic Tusk

Epic Tusk Ancient

I made Duck Sauce the other day in Asian Cuisine Class and I kept humming Barbra Streisand while doing it.

11. SargeantSarcasm

I don't hold a grudge against people I infract. I don't even hold a grudge against QKT, we played a game of campaign together just fine. But I call bullshit out when I see it.

12. SargeantSarcasm

Transfer to Chicago in the fall so me, you and CHUCK can split an apartment. Chuck can get the broom closet.

13. Mischgasm

Mischgasm Ancient

Not you, apparently you have to put something in a quote for it to display.

14. QKT

QKT Ancient

just did in the first quote

pointing it out now

certainly didnt do it here, son

i used a metaphor and said: 'shall i use a metaphor?'

people said you arent funny > you (maybe chuck)

granted they said they laughed at the situation that you had a hand in, but its the set up that really counted.

[br][/br]
    Edited by merge:

i havent been infracted and i dont. i hold a grudge against his argument.

but he thinks i hold a grudge against him for my ED post, which of course was bannable, i never made an argument against that.

#27314 QKT, Jan 19, 2011
  15. SargeantSarcasm

Red post is stating "point it out". There's nothing circular about that, at all.

Green post is proven by this quote - Since you are simply choosing sentences and claiming they are circular, which they aren't.

Blue post is me stating to point it out because you didn't point out the other case you alluded to having proof for. There's nothing circular about that either.

You're using a stated logical circumstance, which happens to be a metaphor used to illustrate general logic behind consensuses "in general" being more accurate than the individual. And that very same metaphor relies on a crowd being present and measurable. What is so hard to understand about what I'm saying? Look at my previous post because you're clearly confused.

Once again, your poll is meaningless unless you state names.

#27315 SargeantSarcasm, Jan 19, 2011
  16. SargeantSarcasm

until you are me, or until I state that I hold a grudge against you for your ED post, you cannot speak with validity on "me holding a grudge against you." keep trying.

17. CaMOfo

CaMOfo Ancient

Bros. Stop. You guys are all frogs in one way or another.

18. Linubidix

Linubidix Ancient

Anne Hathaway cast as Selina Kyle.
    Tom Hardy cast as Bane.

The Dark Knight Rises, July 2012.

19. SargeantSarcasm

I don't want her as Catwoman, but Tom Hardy is awesome. Hopefully they make Bane a tactical genius like he was originally.

20. CHUCK

CHUCK Why so serious?

webbed hand high five o/