Legendary DLC [Poxy] Qualriam

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by Paradox pwns, Mar 21, 2009.

1. Paradox pwns

Paradox pwns Ancient

Hiya, to all of forgehub! I'm gonna skip the "Im new to Forgehub" And go straight to what you came for!

[Poxy] Qualriam uses only one side of Ghost Town to make a perfect Oddball or CTF map IMO. (it also supports Team-Slayer Or Team KOTH. And should be played with no more then 8-player's, recommended 4. Other wise it will get really crowded then spawn camping will insue! This map is not meant for FFA i recommend you to use team games only. Anyway onto the pics.

This pic is rightoutside the attackers base. there is a sniper at the top-righthand corner of the pic and a BR behind the shield in the top center of the pic. [​IMG]

This pic is the attackers spawn (the flag spawns at the top of the hallway.) [​IMG]

In this pic you will see the defender's base (To the right the flag also spawns in there) and a sniper spawns ontop of the building
    [​IMG]

This pic is rightoutside the defenders base. You can also see the walk-way to get to both flags..
    [​IMG]

As requested, i will add two new pics showing the Oddball spawn and the blocked off areas...

Oddball spawn and the blocked off building...
    [​IMG]

Other blocked off area as you are going straight out of attackers spawn....
    [​IMG]

Constructive Critisism is always welcome! Feel free to tell me if i need more pics!

Download link!
    Halo 3 File Details

Oddball game varient!
    Halo 3 File Details

I will have a CTF game varient up later my Xbox is being stupid so give me some time.

ENJOY!

#1 Paradox pwns, Mar 21, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2009
  2. El3CTRONiC

El3CTRONiC Ancient

hey this is a new one for ghost town! maybe a better view of whats blocked off would be nicce... can i get into the big building or the center room? i like what u did with the top walkway... making it seem like its falling for a fast way up top *thumbs*

3. Paradox pwns

Paradox pwns Ancient

Hmmmm, Okay. i'll get right on that. gimme a few.