Powerstation 04

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by MMG Highlights, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Ja Red is Ninja

Ja Red is Ninja Ancient

thank you for editing the post and in big text. THIS MAP WAS MADE BY HLG VIPER lol

#21 Ja Red is Ninja, Aug 14, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2008
  2. Cryptokid

Cryptokid Ancient

I know I came back to this thread and It was like THIS MAP WAS... lol I'm thinking I don't remember that lol.

3. Orange

Orange Ancient

I like the way that u use teleports to make it look like a powerplant also the way u use scenery to add to the enviroment and your use of fusion into the ground and great interlocking 5/5

4. MMG Highlights

MMG Highlights Ancient

Yeah i decided i didn't want to hear you stole a map? Omgzorz, from the people who just look at pictures. So i put in huge letters THIS MAP WAS MADE BY HLG VIPER, (We had his permission first)

If anyone else is interested in joining MMG the spam free community then send me a PM saying why you would be a good addition and if I approve then i will give you the link to our site.

5. Micr0Snip3

Micr0Snip3 Ancient

wes sees a featuress 4.5/5[​IMG]

6. Ja Red is Ninja

Ja Red is Ninja Ancient

this map is getting epic fail comments. no spam pleez we want serious comments

7. GD27 BlueDevil

GD27 BlueDevil Ancient

Looks like a great map with excellant geoglitching. Why didn't HLG Viper post this. Did you get permission?

This is a Very cool map that I am about to DL and play on! :)

8. MMG Highlights

MMG Highlights Ancient

Yes he got his permission, first and it was part of the prize for winning our Conditional Forge-off Competition (Prize was Uno arcade game code, Featured map, Posted as a MMG Highlight)

Also he didn't post it as we are congratulating his hard work by using it as a Highlight of MMG, also because if he would of posted it then it would of been considered double map posting.

9. HLG Viper

HLG Viper Ancient

I HAVE APPROVED THIS MAP TO BE POSTED HERE! end of story, get back to the map comments :) also, the +rep for MMG can be given to me too.. :)
    I hope it will get thye attention it deserves, as the slanted geo-merging was a pain in the arse. Hope someone will get a game or two going on it :)

Nobody Worthy likes this.
  10. Graver

Graver Ancient

The interlocking looks great and the whole power core thing is awesome. I love the weapon placement and the BR perch. Good luck with future maps!

11. azn_dude1

azn_dude1 Ancient

Wow this is amazing. Everything is like interlocked and the "energy beams" are really nice. Really good aesthetics and I'm sure the gameplay is awesome. 5/5

12. stin10

stin10 Ancient

omg. amazing map man. i want to join your group really bad. look in my sig to see some of my maps. crazy good interlocking. this is gonna get featured

13. HLG Viper

HLG Viper Ancient

't would be cool if it got featured, and yes, you may join :) Just send MMG highlights a PM saying why you would like to join and you will recieve a link.

14. Pennywiez

Pennywiez Ancient

well this map looks really good especially with the interlocking but one thing i would change though is the flamethrower and replace it with some else like a rocket launcher

15. HLG Viper

HLG Viper Ancient

Well, the flamethrower added to the originality of the map, as i can't see it a lot in other competitive maps. Also, it fitted better. A rocket would cause chaos on this map.

16. MMG Highlights

MMG Highlights Ancient

Staff, people are saying to feature this but if you do, do not feature it under MMG Highlights name as this account did not make it, it infact was made by HLG Viper.

Also i agree with Viper the flamethrower did add a lot of originality to the map.

17. Nobody Worthy

Nobody Worthy Ancient

Well, since you were lazy and just copy/pasted the post from MMG... I'll do the same! =D
    ----

I still remember you showing me this map when you hardly had anything on it. I'm pretty sure I told you that you'll do fine with it. Or something along those lines. <_<; And see? You did! =D

Anyways, when we "tested" it... yeah, that was trash. lulz. I'm sure though that you fixed the spawning and the other small problems. (I think there was one or two I said, but idk) --If not then shame on you!

Haha, overall though the map layout is nice. The teleporters of doom was very nice touch to the map. All and all the map makes it feel like an actual Powerstation.

EDIT: And I hope if they do decide to feature this map, that they actually give credit to you Viper... and not MMG. lulz

#37 Nobody Worthy, Aug 14, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2008
  18. HLG Viper

HLG Viper Ancient

I didn't, MMG Highlights did >: ( Yeha, the layout seems to work fine according to everyone ^^
    I eliminated the spawn-killing problem, no worries!

Yeah, i can haz credit? MMG Highlights stole my +rep :(

19. Nobody Worthy

Nobody Worthy Ancient

Good, that problem made this map epic fail.

I gave you rep. because it was you who made the map. =P

20. HLG Viper

HLG Viper Ancient

It sure was. It was almost as horrible as High Impact. Almost.
    Yay, i can has refund =D sort of..

MMG Highlights likes this.