Power Complex v2

Discussion in 'Reach Competitive Maps' started by lolFrenchToast, Nov 5, 2010.

1. lolFrenchToast

lolFrenchToast Forerunner

A Halo Reach Forge Map
    Map - Power Complex v2
    Map Creator - lNeonI

This Asymmetrical FFA masterpiece supports Oddball,slayer,Hill & Headhunter 2-8 players.

This is a Video that i made for the Map Power Complex v2

YouTube - Halo Reach Forge Map :: Power Complex v2

Screenshots

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 lolFrenchToast, Nov 5, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2010
  2. Dulden

Dulden Forerunner

Nice, the juicy effect really makes the colors stand out and make the tin cups look like rich well done grass. And it doesn't effect gameplay very much. I like how you add a vid and pics, good job. Good use of shield doors too, you must be pretty proud of the map. You should be. Only thing I don't like is the trees sticking through the map. +1 DL.

3. Bleuprint

Bleuprint Forerunner

I usually don't like any lighting effects. We'll see how this one looks. +1 dl

4. Combs53090

Combs53090 Forerunner

I usually don't like lighting effects either but it seems to work well for this map. But there are some potential problems I think. The sword spawn seems to be in a weird place, I would change the location. Also, the map seems to be too closed. I'll download and see how it plays but the tight corridors with a shotgun and sword could wind up being a problem. Good map but to call it a masterpiece, I think, is getting a little ahead of yourself.

5. vrogger

vrogger Forerunner

woow!! i really liked the map
    not because of the good flow of the map and its fun factor..

but because of that epic super CE feeling!
    jeez..

keep it up bro!

6. Skarrow

Skarrow Ancient

The aesthetics in this map look terrific! Sword spawn is a bit strange though and I'm not a huge fan of the shield doors you placed (not the ones on the walls but the ones down the halls) I would reccomend removing them, they promote camping. Sweet lookin map though, you got my dl