Post your PERFECTIONS here

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by chromebandit, Feb 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chromebandit

chromebandit Ancient

2. Titmar

Titmar Le Mar du Teet

No, you made a thread on a forum. There's a difference.

3. timmeh

timmeh Ancient

Not bad! I've only gotten 1, maybe 2 perfections, but unfortunately I never got the films, they may still be on my box when I get it back though.

I'm assuming rockets aren't your best weapon? You did very well with everything else (that I can remember) but the rockets, not so much (no offence intended)

Tim

4. Rejecting You

Rejecting You Ancient

I've got two, trust me, I'm going to get 3 or 4, I just have to get in the swing of being good. Some days I'm terrible and can't snipe worth ****, that's when I switch games and play Oblivion IV. Other days I'm decent, getting +2 and +4's in the carnage report, and then theres days when I'm fully warmed up, and somehow, someway my sticks are always sticking, my snipes are always headshots, ect. and I get a perfection.

5. Codexx

Codexx Ancient

I've never gotten perfection :(

I could, probably, on Valhalla in a Banshee if my team takes out all their Anti-Air. then i just hide the rest of the game. But nope. I haven't even gottne a Running Riot outside of a vehicle. :p

6. XxTexasHornxX

XxTexasHornxX Ancient

Through my two accounts, I have had my fair share of rampages, running riots, and tons of frenzies, but I haven't been able to pull of the perfection. I have had tons of 1 death games, and I'm not bad at Halo. I am almost a brig but something bad always seems to happen to me. One time I had the perfection locked up, but my teammate betrayed me with like a minute left.

The video was good just the competition was pretty weak (the Mike guy :squirrel_giggle:), and everything was going your way. You had like 3 "kill steals" for your overkill, and you had a bunch of random grenades for kills.

7. Furious D 18

Furious D 18 Ancient

I got all excited and was about to post my video, but then I realized that you said Perfection, and not Extermination. I did get a perfection, but the video isn't really exciting. I got 15 kills with the ghost on Isolation then hid in a base for 5 minutes.

But you can check my career stats on Bungie.net. It's there.

It's called The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. Not Oblivion IV. It's the first Oblivion. I know, I'm a jerk, but I gotta call 'em when I see 'em.

8. Grimz13

Grimz13 Ancient

I have had 1 perfection and did a little camping for it.

Was Snowbound had shotgun = perfection

9. Penguinish

Penguinish Ancient

I got a Perfection and invincible on BTB Slayer on last resort. 30 kills no deaths :) All BR + Sniper.

The same game my friend got a perfection, but he barely made it to 15 kills by the end of the game.

i think i saved it not sure, if i did i might record it later.

I got more than 1 tho.

10. TOO CRZY

TOO CRZY Ancient

I have 7 on my vVv ToO CrZy account, none on vid though.

11. Shanon

Shanon Loves His Sex Fruits

yea i got a Perfection and a Invincible on Valhalla (Big Team Slayer yes it was matchmade) most with my favorite weapon, the BR. O and the sniper rifle, got like 5 headshots. It was cool becuz one of the headshotd were from my across the map while the guy was on the man cannon. :D i think its in my file share..not sure. I need to get my router fixed though, no xbox live rite now. :( my gt is Xanon incase u didnt know.

12. TOO CRZY

TOO CRZY Ancient

Nice :) stinks your router broke tho

13. XxTexasHornxX

XxTexasHornxX Ancient

I finally got one, but it was on my new account before I started playing level 45+.

14. Fastforward

Fastforward Ancient

I have 1 in Ranked and none in social. I don't have the film though.

15. Rejecting You

Rejecting You Ancient

I have four of them. 3 in Team Doubles, one on Big Team Battle. All ranked. They are all legit, no boosting whatsoever.

16. Shanon

I dont even know what boosting is! xD lol

17. the whyher

the whyher Ancient

I have a few I think, I have to say that like others have said, the comp was not good at all, I also noticed a lag a little, you were getting 4 shot kills with a BR and they werent even headshots, But you still got it, thats cool.

18. Willmatic

Willmatic Ancient

19. Project XZS

Project XZS Ancient

I got only one perfection, but I forgot to save the game because me & my friend were on a winning streak. I made it with 19 kills in Doubles. I also got a Sharpshooter that same game.

20. Shanon

and updated.
    Got 8 perfections total.
    7 Social
    1 BTB only 6 in me file share. I tried uploading my invincible to youtube but it takes a long time and when it finished. Supposedly the vid didnt even exist. but it gots like 4o something dls I think.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.