Post Map Ideas

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Victim, Feb 10, 2008.

1. Victim

Victim Ancient

This is just an idea, but all of us forgers know it's hard to come up with good ideas for maps and I'm sure there are other people out there with good ideas for maps that aren't so good at forging, so post your map ideas!

2. Mista Skittles

Mista Skittles Ancient

lol, looks like nobody wants to post their ideas for maps, they want to keep em all for themselves.

I had a good idea for a map and fun gametype but I faced one problem in the end that screwed everything up. I put a big ring (well, square ring) of double boxes that basically created a track that mongooses could drive on either way. After that, I put a wraith in the middle of the ring. The object of the game was for the mongooses and their passengers to kill the person in the wraith before the time limit ran out. The person in the wraith would of course be very very damage resistant and would be of course shooting the mongooses on the outside. Once the wraith is dead the game ends, if the time runs out before the mongooses kill the wraith, the person in the wraith wins. Anyways, the problem is I cant control which team is the VIP team or where the juggernaut spawns in the beggining.

3. Titmar

Titmar Le Mar du Teet

There is already like 25 threads that were made for this, try using the search function smarty pants.... And yea, no one wants to share their ideas because little kiddies will steal the ideas and claim them as their own.

4. Victim

Victim Ancient

That is actually a realy good idea and it wold be really simple to do. Did you ever think about doing zombies and everyone has one life?

5. robo2345

robo2345 Ancient

hi i got an idea to make an elevator map from a glitch i know any good suggestions of what type of map i should make with it