Poseidon's Lair

Discussion in 'Reach Mini Game Maps' started by Mander, Nov 2, 2010.

1. Mander

Mander YOU WOKE THE DRAGON

2. Celic

Celic Forerunner

Wow, looks like you've spent a lot of time on this, I love the killball area it gives an Indiana Jones escape type of feel. Excellent map.

3. Polaris 18

Polaris 18 Forerunner

oooo looks sooo cool

4. TecH

TecH Ancient

Awe! Excellent job on the map post mander, I loved it. Especially the story, you have a lot of creativity for thinking of **** like this man! And as far as the map goes, amazing job on that! This is definitely one of your best puzzle maps all in all and with out a doubt the best Reach puzzle...
    I also like how sexy my name looks in there. Just saying.

5. oz0 Bradley 0zo

oz0 Bradley 0zo Forerunner

To be honest with you I don't like the long blocks of text but saying that the pictures looked great so i gave it a read. And now it seems even better. My tip (for people like me who are just looking for maps to play with friends) is to shorten the text, this works for people who like a story with multiplayer.

6. mati1501

mati1501 Forerunner

I see much effort in this map. The story, the pictures, everything looks awesome. I didnt watch the vid, I want to complete the puzzle alone. It looks like my favorite Halo puzzle till now (yes, I played a lot of puzzles) and I hope its challenging. Good job!

7. ♥ Sky

♥ Sky I Beat the old Staff!

i cant really read the text at the top of the thread (im colourblind), can you add it in somewhere else pls?

8. NlBBS

NlBBS Forerunner

Great, another puzzle map I'll never be able to finish. Damn my stupidity. That won't stop me from trying it out of course.

You've got a good looking thread and it's obvious you put a good deal of time into it. The only thing I have against it, is that all the text is completely unreadable. You have more than enough pictures to make up for it though.

9. Mander

Sorry that the text is hard to read guys. I was preparing the thread for the skin of a different site, and didn't think that it'd get such a bad contrast here. I'll look into changing it. Also if you switch this site's skin to the light version it may make it easier to read in the meantime.

10. RittSea

RittSea Ancient

Wow, great map and story. The video was pretty cool, too, and I watched it like three times because of the music :D. As for everyone else, just temporarily switch the background color of the website by clicking the Style Switcher at the bottom of the page from Reach Dark (or whatever you have it on) to Light. It makes the story ten times easier to read. I am definately going to dl this, because I think that a puzzle map made for everyone rather than MLG Puzzle Solverz will make me happy, because I always got more than half way through some of the Halo 3 puzzles before I couldn't go further :(.

11. Mander

There, I updated the thread with improved pictures. Is it easier to read now for you guys?

12. Halcyon

Halcyon Forerunner

Well, I made it to the Submerged Lobby and then I got stuck. :( I'll have to try again later.
    Anyway, this is a great puzzle and I'm looking forward to the rest of it.
    And yes, it is much easier to read now. :)

13. TecH

TecH Ancient

Man the submerged is like just half way through the map! Ha that's why I love this map, even when you think you're close to the end it turns out you still have a lot to go through, make sure you beat the map because it's way fun

14. Packeranatic

Packeranatic Forerunner

Still can't wait to beat this map, the later on challenges look amazing! Excellent job Mander.

15. TakingGorilla

TakingGorilla Forerunner

Im stuck on the second challenge :(

16. Peanuthater132

Peanuthater132 Forerunner

I feel like an idiot because i cant get past the third challenge :( Im usually pretty good at puzzle maps to. Why must you make me so FRUSTRATED!

17. Fuz

Fuz Forerunner

It's pretty cool. I just see it kinda confusing.

18. CDawgz69

CDawgz69 Forerunner

stuck on 3rd part.. how do i get across?

#18 CDawgz69, Nov 7, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2010
  19. Whodunit

Whodunit Forerunner

this map looks pretty good. I like the video too.

20. Confused Flamingo

Confused Flamingo Forerunner

Can someone please explain how to get out of the starting place? After you get the needle rifle next to the metal wall?