Sandbox Porcupine

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mini Game Maps' started by geranamo, Apr 27, 2009.

1. Skanky Toast

Skanky Toast Ancient

From what I have read and see from the pictures, this is a great idea for a minigame, but at the rate that spiker shoots, it looks unfair for the humans.. i DLed and will check it out better. Maybe have the platform made without walls, and interlocked for smoothness, but take out the filter.. it would be funner if it wasn't all dark. plus, just a line of walls isn't very fun to shoot at... great idea, but could use work. 4/5

2. Sotha Sil156

Sotha Sil156 Ancient

After having played this game several times, I can officially say that I love being a human. With the effect, the spikes flying past your head, the giant drop beneath your feet, the Matrix dodges, this game is awesome. It's simplicity is astounding though. One would think that after a year, all the simple minigame ideas would have been thought of and made, but you proved them wrong.

My only suggestion would be a lip to keep the zombies from accidentally walking off of their platform, maybe increasing the zombie speed a little, though that isn't as necessary, and possibly some indication for them as to the general range as to which they should shoot (to arc their spikes properly). Though that isn't as necessary as the lip either, it would help the zombies, and possibly the gameplay for the rounds when they don't know how to properly align their shots.

3. geranamo

geranamo Ancient

Don't worry a version 2 will be coming out soon :)

4. kehlek

kehlek Forerunner

Hey would it be possible if someone could make a Reach remake of this? This was my favorite custom game in Halo 3, and I would absolutely LOVE it if you or someone could remake this map. (My forging abilities are terrible, lol)

[br][/br]
    Edited by merge:

Anyone willing to remake this map on Halo Reach? I loved this game on Halo 3 and want to continue to play it :DDD

#24 kehlek, Jun 27, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2011
  5. Packeranatic

Packeranatic Forerunner

I'll take up that offer. You should see a remake real soon.