Plaza

Discussion in 'Reach Competitive Maps' started by slipknot83, Oct 7, 2010.

1. slipknot83

slipknot83 Ancient

Plaza is my first, finished Halo Reach map. Its also my first posted Forge Hub Map even though I have been a member for two years. It is the plaza of a mansion. It is completely symmetrical. It has been play tested with a few people for slayer, but not team slayer. It played out pretty well. I spent 5 or 6 hours on this map.

Weapons:

Rocket Launcher x1 spawns every 100 seconds, and if you shoot the fusion coil next to it before its been picked up you won't be able to pick it up until it spawns again. Also it only has one spare clip.

x2 DMR- spawns every 45 seconds
    x2 Needle Rifle- spawns every 45 seconds
    x2 Plasma Pistol- Spawns every 35 seconds
    x2 Plasma Grenades- spawns every 20 seconds
    x2 Plasma (sorry, but I don't remember what its called. It is the alien assault rifle.)
    x1 Shotgun- Spawns every 75 seconds. It only has one spare clip

The top floor of the plaza
    [​IMG]

The bottom floor
    [​IMG]

The roof and part of the top floor
    [​IMG]

The ramps on the red side of the map
    [​IMG]

Action Shot
    [​IMG]

Yes, I realize I typed it too much. Thank you for reading! Hopefully you will download also. It is great for 1v1, 1v1v1v1, 2v2, 3v3, and 4v4. I don't recommend playing with more than 8 people, although there are enough respawn points to do so.

#1 slipknot83, Oct 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2010
  2. D3ATH EYE

D3ATH EYE Forerunner

looks awesome! you should set this up for KOTH. That would be frickin BEAST

3. slipknot83

slipknot83 Ancient

Thanks man! I'll work on that. I was waiting to see what people said about the map itself before I added more gametypes to it.

4. musikBoi360

musikBoi360 Forerunner

Fun little map

I play tested this with my buddies, and it was really fun! But to be honest, it's very small. This map is great for 4 players, but no more. However, we do love playing on it, and like the balance with the weapon placement and such. Will save on my Xbox for little Halo parties. Nice job!

5. iTz Longshot

iTz Longshot Ancient

seems to be like a good FFA map because of the way its designed. In your 2nd picture, interesting thought on using the round slope, but also from that same picture, the place seems a little open. Maybe add some different angles to it, and more objects for cover and looks. With your 3rd picture. i do like the idea of the light. Ill DL and check it out. nice map.

6. slipknot83

slipknot83 Ancient

Thank you for all the feed back! I'm glad you guys like it, and eventually I'll add on to it