Plat

Discussion in 'Reach Competitive Maps' started by FlaPvsJacK, Feb 7, 2012.

1. FlaPvsJacK

FlaPvsJacK Forerunner

This is a mid sized map meant for competitive Slayer. The map is symmetrical with many corners and easily made to run from a firefight. With three levels to worry about where your enemy will flank you. Welcome to Halo Map Variant ~ Plat

This map is set for Slayer/TSlayer. Up to 12 - 16 is recommended!
    There is a safe boundary/kill boundary placed on the island so the fight will only continue on the forge map.

Download here: Bungie.net : Halo Reach : File Details

Please add a comment below,

Thanks!

FlaPvsJacK

More map variants are on the way. Spread the word...

Halo Reach Map Variant ~ Plat - YouTube
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. bullet2thehead9

bullet2thehead9 Promethean

Ok now this question has nothing to do with map but I am just curious are you just copying and pasting the map description for each thread because most of them are the exact same plus I would watch what is in the description when doing that because some of the maps aren't even near the island but you keep saying you put a kill boundary there so people don't escape.

OT: this map is good from what I see in the pics but I think you could have added more besides that the map looks a little sloppy and I think because I can see a lot of blocks showing through other blocks and there seems to be a lot of different textures on the map next time try to stick to only using a couple types of blocks instead of throwing down as many blocks as you can. Nice map though