Plasmaterial's YouTube Service

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Plasmy, Sep 28, 2009.

1. Plasmy

Plasmy Ancient

(Sorry if this is in the wrong thread, just thought that it would be best to put it here)

Sick of making a very great map but absolutely no one plays it? That was what I was like a while back. I always was dissapointed because everytime I would make a map, friends would not join the parties and they would get only like 20 dls total.

So in May... I decided to buy a capture card. I was very pleased with the results. I made my famous SURVIVAL! game mode. Not sure if you guys have seen it or not, I haven't posted it here on ForgeHub yet. It now has over 500 dls. Each SURVIVAL! map has at least 400 dls. I am very happy now.

Sorry for the long story of my map life, but here is the main pointer here. If you would like your map to get more views, downloads, and games, just simply send them to me and I will promise you a video on YouTube A.S.A.P

CONTACT INFO

GT: ShooN x

YouTube Channel: H3Forge 240 subs atm.

Thank you

Plasmaterial

2. jacster9

jacster9 Ancient

whoa lmao i just subscribed to you when i didn't know it was you i was looking at forge videos on youtube and i found your channel 30 minutes ago.

anyways yes your maps are pretty good.