Sandbox Pivot

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Race Maps' started by HEROEZ BLADE117, Aug 12, 2010.

1. HEROEZ BLADE117

HEROEZ BLADE117 Forerunner

PIVOT
    Whats up everybody. This map is called pivot because it has a lot of banked turns. It took me about a day to make and its smooth throughout the entire track. I dont know where I got the idea I just started making a race and it turned into this. I hope you all like it along with my other maps that I posted on here.

PICTURES

Overview
    [​IMG]
    Start
    [​IMG]
    Banked turn
    [​IMG]
    Bridge 1
    [​IMG]
    Bridge 2
    [​IMG]
    Alley
    [​IMG]
    Bridge 3
    [​IMG]
    Next lap
    [​IMG]

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!

#1 HEROEZ BLADE117, Aug 12, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2010
  2. Plasma Blades

Plasma Blades Ancient

That's pretty cool, it looks like a downward spiral kind of thing. I'm not too into racetracks, but it looks amazing. If you have any money left you should add some random-ish aesthetics, maybe give the map a theme or something.

3. Spartanchief34

Spartanchief34 Forerunner

Wow this map is really and really big you could use more picture for the map. You should also take you pics in a custum match not in forge. You also need grav lifts at the lap marker. Otherwise this map is great and I'll try to find space to download.

4. fluffyroks

fluffyroks Forerunner

This looks sweet i like the how all your maps are loop racetracks(meaning the keep going and don't just stop at some objective like the sky bubble halo maps) your interlocking or ghost merging or both are really, really good I'm surprised your a rookie i would expect something a little different. Any way awesome map and i love your race tracks so far hope that you keep making them because your have the best I've seen so far although i would suggest you put some awesome aesthetics in your map if you can. maybe give your maps more theme to them.

5. Kyler

Kyler Forerunner

Holy ****! This map looks epic.... and unfortunately CHEATABLE.
    Does this support RACETRACKS? If you need help making it uncheatable-and supporting RACETRACKS, send me a friend request.

GT: Dr Kiiimore

PS I won't be on for two weeks due to vacation.

6. ON3i11

ON3i11 Ancient

yes, sorry to tell you that you made the same mistake in this map as you did in City Race, as it is not compatible with the RACETRACKS gamtype. You have to make all your maps playable with the racetracks gametype.

And in order to make you racetracks 'un-cheatable' you must never go over top a piece of the track you have not yet been on.

Also, You have to move the spawns so that the player spawns next to the mongoose.

#6 ON3i11, Aug 15, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2010