Pinnacle

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by Novak, May 9, 2008.

1. many popes

many popes Ancient

I don't Dl that much but this I am, It's a very good style, I think the centre hole thing that you can walk around is amazing.

2. Mr Pokephile

Mr Pokephile Forge Labs
    Forge Critic Senior Member

looks awsome, it reminds me of construck great job

3. RadiantOpaque

RadiantOpaque Ancient

I really love the top structure of this map. It's similar to an idea that I was going to use and now I can't use it because it would look like I was copying off of you, ugh! JERK! Just kidding.

In which case I've got some shackles in the back, just kidding, but seriously, I got 'em.

4. HumBoys

HumBoys Ancient

sweet interlocking.

5. DrAyMeHr

DrAyMeHr Ancient

Ooh, from the pics it looks clean and well made, i like the use of interlocking to create the rooms and everything. from the pics i'd say its a 9/10... on second thought it doesnt look like any improvements can be made... 10/10!!

6. dented_drum

dented_drum Ancient

Dang, second DL of today. Very beautiful. Again, I'm perplexed by the shape of it. I would've preferred a few more pics and a weapon/equipment list for inspiration's sake, but what you have is plenty worth a DL.

7. bnasty574

bnasty574 Ancient

I played this a while ago and I thought it was pretty fun. Some spawn issues though, other than that, it was pretty fun and played pretty smooth.

8. Naves1995

Naves1995 Ancient

looks like a really cool map...cant w8 to dl it

9. Novak

Novak Ancient

Just to let people know, Im remaking this with the budget glitch so it will be bigger and more fun. It should be done within a week or two, depending on what I decide to do with it

10. BlitzkriegRecon

BlitzkriegRecon Ancient

looks pretty small and un-thought out but its whole set-up could be good for FFA but nothing else. 3/5

11. Camoflaug

Camoflaug Ancient

this map looks really simple but iv never played the interlocking looks good but it looks boring srry i wont be dling

12. zakdude11

zakdude11 Ancient

looks like it would be fun, unfortunately I am all out of room on my harddrive. Sorry.

13. Nobody Worthy

Nobody Worthy Ancient

After seeing the first three pics I didn't even realize what map it was on. o_O

14. TKS x MoNsTeR x

TKS x MoNsTeR x Ancient

good interlocking, ill dl...

15. Savagesound

Savagesound Ancient

I love that the map looks nice and pleasing to the eye the stairs making a wall is one example, Seems like fun because of all the different hieghts and battles would take place everywhere and great interlocking. But i think that maybe take out the fire nades because those tend to be annoying to anyone who dosent have them. try useing window panels sticking out instead of doors becuase personally i would think it would look better. One thing i think you should try and add is a bunker, you know one of those double boxes with the wall merged into it and a wall above, (Or somthing more creative than that overused bunker). It was hard to reasd the weapons list but i think the sniper would be overpowered due to reaching highpoints and noone could stop him. so if theres a sniper put it low to the ground or on the ground, But nice and orginal map i hope to see more from you.

16. AKILLYEZ

AKILLYEZ Ancient

very cool map
    clean interlocking
    excelent for free for all
    nice job

17. RiioT

RiioT Ancient

Thats a freakin beast map. I give it a 5/5