Sandbox Pillow Citadel

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by Pman17, Apr 29, 2009.

1. Pman17

Pman17 Ancient

Pillow Citadel
    Created By:
    DARTH PMAN
    GnomeSquad
    JOE COOL1879
    lkhppypltp

Pillow Citadel is a CTF map with two sky bases and a neutral zone. Each base has two banshees and a hornet to transport the flag carrier. Flags can also be carried through the teleports on each base taking the carrier into the neutral zone. The neutral zone has two gun turrets and a missile pod. Later in the game, the grav lifts will appear for flag ground carry and a hornet.

[​IMG]
    There is a red base.

[​IMG]
    A neutral zone.

[​IMG]
    And a blue base.

Note:
    The game variant "Pillow Fight" is suggested for this map, but "Multi Flag" is optional.

Downloads:
    -Pillow Citadel
    -Pillow Fight

COMMENTS:
    For those who have left comments, thanks. I'll add more pics soon. My group of friends and I will make some more adjustments and more space to roam.
    PS: We have had a problem with spawn killing in the past with a hornet. We have thought about moving the spawn points in the tunnels and forgot, but we will fix that.

#1 Pman17, Apr 29, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2009
  2. Rho Fs

Rho Fs 2x2 Forge Judge

You don't have very many pictures and it doesn't really give me a good idea of you map. I think it looks good but idk. hard to tell. Maybe upload some more pictures closer in and illl give a full review.

3. Drummerguy360

Drummerguy360 Ancient

I can tell that there is bad merging but it sounds like a fun game. I don't like the whole look of the map. I would recommend redoing the map and make the bases look more aesthetic and more well put-together.
    I don't know if I'm going to download this map. The idea sounds great, so that pulls me back to the edge.

4. l ABlindGuy l

l ABlindGuy l Ancient

1. You can get spawn killed easily.
    2. IMO, bad merging.
    3. I don't like the idea of the killballs.
    4. More pictures please.
    5. You should add more structures, or improve on the ones you already have.

5. CMYKnight

CMYKnight Ancient

a blind guy has no idea what hes talking about since he cant see it and beside any retard who thinks maps are only good if you merge is retarded. i actually made a map like this too though

6. iTz Longshot

iTz Longshot Ancient

im srry, but i would have to agree with | ABlindGuy | theres not alot to it, its a good job thought, i think maybe have one deathball instead of that many, thats a little to much over powering. well im srry, i dont have alot to say, good try with the map though.