phosiferus

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Race Maps' started by king arthur 11, Jun 11, 2010.

1. king arthur 11

king arthur 11 Forerunner

#1 king arthur 11, Jun 11, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2010
  2. Dirt Jockey

Dirt Jockey Forerunner

Wow man, This looks amazing! Your banked turns look super smooth, and I love the fact that you included a nice straight-away. From what I can see this looks unbreakable but I will download right away and Ill edit this post once I've had a chance to try it.

Your post looks great too and the video you had made for the map is pretty awesome! Wickid camera angles, a nice intro not too short or too long. The music was an excellent choice, what song is that called?

All around, I am completely impressed. I cant wait to try this!

Great Work

3. LieutenantLambo

LieutenantLambo Forerunner

Well-made, slick, and fast.

You may want to work on the end of the thread, though, as it looks like a big jumble of crazy.

4. king arthur 11

king arthur 11 Forerunner

Hey guys, thanks for all the comments!!! I tried making the track as smooth as possible, being that their is quite a bit jumps, their was only one part I could of maybe made better, if you notice after the strait way or the FASTER part (lol) there is a black object that I made by counter merging, and I didnt want to get rid of it, so thats why that part may seem a little un-smooth. Also this map is not cheat proof, you can skip part of the track if you wish. The song that was used on the video is by Coheed and Cambodia. Other than that im really proud of the map! Keep posting and ENJOY!!!

5. DrJumper

DrJumper Forerunner

Its coheed and cambria.
    The song is Welcome home.
    ---
    Thanks! Probably might fix the flash at start an the word so they both can pop up at the same time and make it look better.
    The song is welcome home by Coheed and Cambria.

#5 DrJumper, Jun 11, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2010
  6. nate pahlow

nate pahlow Ancient

This map is the ****... Honestly great map spencer you really out did yourself this time!

7. Mister man 1217

Mister man 1217 Forerunner

Looks really clean but there could be more boarders so poeple will not get out of the track as easily.

8. Datastorm 1

Datastorm 1 Forerunner

After reading all the comments and looking at the pictures I will give this a download but it look like a good map already! Nice work!