Phileo - D&C

Discussion in 'Reach Competitive Maps' started by Dizzyman572, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Dizzyman572

Dizzyman572 Forerunner

Hello everyone, many thanks to you for taking the time out of your busy day to check out my map Phileo.

This forum post has been long overdue, so I'll keep this short, to the map info!

Weapon list:
    2xDMRs
    2xNeedle Rifles
    1x Gravity Hammer
    1xGrenade Launcher
    2xNeedlers
    1xSpiker
    1xFocus Rifle
    (Does not spawn at the start)
    1xCamo Powerup ​

Description:
    The City of Brotherly, before the choas.​

Player Count:
    2-6 players reccommended​

Reccommended Gametypes:
    1v1/3v3 Slayer,
    Infection with as many players from 6 to 10,
    KOTH,
    2v2/3v3 One Flag/Bomb,
    Any Halo Anniversary Gametypes!​

Picture time:
    (I apologize for the bad image quality)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Special Thanks:
    Nutduster,
    CyborgAnthro,
    Overdoziz,
    Knight of Order
    and all other testers who have participated in testing and have given great feedback.

Sorry for the long wait guys.
    Any comments on the map will be appreciated.

#1 Dizzyman572, Jan 17, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2012
  2. EpICx ReMiX XD

EpICx ReMiX XD Promethean

It looks a good map to play on. But the pictures you put on is a bit average. I said that because the pictures are a bit blurly. But overall the map is pretty good. Well Done. - EpICx ReMiX XD

3. SYLUX

SYLUX Promethean

I like so much the maps with scenography and is asymetrical but plays balanced. its a little bit small but i think that supports 8 players widout a make a chaos.
    great map. verry great map.
    P.D. (forgive the spelling).

4. Robster95

Robster95 Promethean

Looks nice and cleanly done and like it would play well but it looks a bit bland for my personal liking but it does look nice and well made

5. Dizzyman572

Dizzyman572 Forerunner

Thank you for the comment, and don't a be afraid to go ahead and play some 4v4 on this map. It's actually pretty exciting and fast paced.
    Thanks for the comment there Epicx. The reason behind the pictures was due to impatience. I don't have XBLG and it has expired since the day I uploaded Phileo to my file share. But due to situations that I won't go into, I ended up delaying the map longer then it should have been. In short, I know that these pictures suck and I'll try to replace some day soon. (Maybe) But for now, I'm just happy to finally get this posted and off my back. Not that it wasn't fun making Phileo that is. :)
    As long as if I have created an environment that plays well in your eyes, then I've done a great job.

6. CyborgAnthro

CyborgAnthro Forerunner

I remember this one from a while back. It has a unique and memorable layout and some decent aesthetics as well. I definitely agree that it's best for smaller games though, infection with up to ten sounds a little bit much. I also think you should use better images since it will definitely attract more people to download. Nice work and keep forgin man.

#6 CyborgAnthro, Jan 17, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2012