Perseverance

Discussion in 'Reach Competitive Maps' started by SecretSchnitzel, Nov 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drummerboi420

Drummerboi420 Forerunner

Well names or not I'm glad to see someone in our group getting some recognition from people outside our group lolol Glad to hear MLG is diggin it too, Ya know one thing I was thinking is there any way you can get the lifts to do no damage without the shields cuz It makes it so you can't send the flag over there which IMO was a big part of Narrows Flags, only my humble suggestion though lol

2. SecretSchnitzel

SecretSchnitzel Donald Trump
    Forge Critic Senior Member

*Original Post Removed By Author*

Having spent some considerable time here, I've come to find the staff extremely unprofessional and abusive. I have been persecuted relentlessly by a small clique of individuals, and because of this I am now removing any and all contributions I have brought to this community. Any and all contributions I make in the future can be found posted in other communities.

#22 SecretSchnitzel, Dec 2, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2011
  3. CzIz

CzIz Forerunner

I really like the shape of this map.. looks like it could play really well. I'll give it a DL and hopefully I can get a big enough party to play on it, and hopefully it lives up to my expectations :) I'll get back to you with feedback when I do get a chance to play it.

4. SecretSchnitzel

SecretSchnitzel Donald Trump
    Forge Critic Senior Member

*Original Post Removed By Author*

Having spent some considerable time here, I've come to find the staff extremely unprofessional and abusive. I have been persecuted relentlessly by a small clique of individuals, and because of this I am now removing any and all contributions I have brought to this community. Any and all contributions I make in the future can be found posted in other communities.

#24 SecretSchnitzel, Dec 5, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.