Pavilon

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by MASTER016, Jan 11, 2009.

1. Squiiddish

Squiiddish Ancient

Haha I remember the testing to this map and I had a TON of fun XD
    Your gametype you made actually goes to recreate Gears of War gameplay fairly well. Running around and shotgunning people without radars was effin hilarious lol

I have only seen the map Pavilion on GoW2 once (I don't own the game myself), but from what I remember, this is a pretty good reproduction. Way good map and excellent post =)

2. Hadokenchild

Hadokenchild Ancient

Nicely done master. When you inv me to test I wasn't really sure what to expect. Iteresting, different, and fun. The gameplay felt a tad awkward when using the gears gametype but after getting through the learning curve it played well. 4/5 good job. Hit me up for more testing anytime.

3. Beyond Skill198

Beyond Skill198 Ancient

Hey this is really cool. Although I hated playing pavilion in Gears 2, I think this would probably be pretty fun to play on. I do see the resemblence to pavilion and I think you did a really nice job on making a pretty accurate remake. I'd suggest putting up more cover, and add I dunno something that fills up some of the unused space. I'd say that's the key to a successful map, no empty spots anywhere. Hm that's about all I can think of so, great job, keep up the good work.

4. HLG FlashPoint

HLG FlashPoint Ancient

Its a good map a little bumpy but to me i dont think that it resembles pavillion that much. I like the map but it just doesn't look like pavillion to me. In my opinion it is 3.8/5 for aesthetic and game play reasons

P.s. WHEN IS ANYONE GOING TO MAKE A BLOOD DRIVE OR RIVER REMAKE!!!???

5. makisupa007

makisupa007 Ancient

Mastar

I had a chance to check this map out a few times while you were building it. I have not seen the namesake level on Gears but this map turned out very nice. Looks like a lot of fun. Did you take off the Custom Powerups? I liked the short speed bursts. They made it feel more like gears.

6. MASTER016

MASTER016 Ancient

thank u for all the contructive critisism if i could have i would have placed more structure out for cover but i ran into the limit the map can spawn so i couldnt place any thing out unless u can give me any good suggestion i will try and use them