Paranoia

Discussion in 'Reach Casual Maps' started by SniperReturns, Sep 22, 2010.

1. SniperReturns

SniperReturns Ancient

This is my remake of my previous favs map Can You Survive. It involves humans traversing through dark and winding hallways inevitably to reach the end (of the halls or their life).

Humans are fairly average, walk slower but speed up upon Last Man Standing, and cannot jump to avoid getting out of the map. I worked accumulative of about 2 or 3 days on this map, Reach is great for forging, much faster. Zombies are quick but fragile, but NOT instant death.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This map will keep you on edge as zombies can pop out from anywhere.

If you like this Map, please remember to recommend.

-SniperReturns

#1 SniperReturns, Sep 22, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2010
  2. Atomic Flapjack

Atomic Flapjack Ancient

Looks really cool! Queued and I'll play it next time I have a group of friends playing customs. How did you get it so dark? Is it a combination of FX, or does the hanger get dark when closed off?

3. SniperReturns

SniperReturns Ancient

I combined next gen, juicy, and purple to make it dark but still keep bright colors/lights. I had to redesign some parts of the map due to some halls being too dark but now it flows smoother with just enough light to see but not too much.

4. AriiMoose

AriiMoose Forerunner

Absolutely love the aesthetics and infection maps so I'll stick this on my cue.

5. StreetSoccer12

StreetSoccer12 Ancient

This looks amazing! Im so excited to download this map, I will give immediate feedback as soon as I get to play. The tone of this game with the dark effects really makes this a infection map that could be worth while.

6. SniperReturns

SniperReturns Ancient

Thanks alot you two, I put alot into making the map look pleasing to both human and zombie. The map looks great as a human from inside the tunnels, but I made sure that the outside was looked normal and didn't have objects poking out to make it look bad. I hope to get some gameplay feedback soon.

#6 SniperReturns, Sep 23, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2010
  7. unholyfurball

unholyfurball Ancient

I was quiet fun when I was testing it out with my friend.

8. SpreadTanTheMan

SpreadTanTheMan Legendary

CURRENTLY DISCONTINUED MESSAGE ME WITH MAP AND GAMEMODE