Sandbox Paramount

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Race Maps' started by AnF Knight, Mar 17, 2009.

?

What do you think of this track?

1. 100% Awsome

38 vote(s)
    79.2%
  2. 75% Great

8 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. 50% Not Bad

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 25% could be better

2 vote(s)
    4.2%
  1. DeathToll77

DeathToll77 Gone For Sec

I tried the map out, I liked it but you can actaully cheat on the map. On the first slop you can slip under there and sling to the final curve. I would say fix that and then I will re-download

2. AnF Knight

AnF Knight Ancient

Im not being rude but do you people sit there all day and try to cheat like honestly. Umm... I dont know what else to say so umm yea thanks for the comment.

3. DeathToll77

DeathToll77 Gone For Sec

Hey what do you mean you people? Naw seriously, I didn't mean to sound like a **** but just fix that one thing and you have yourself a perfect track. Why wouldn't you go for perfection?

4. AnF Knight

AnF Knight Ancient

I now see what you mean but I think there is one problem. Umm the map was money glitched and I broke the money glitch so everything is now gone. If I could I would.

5. x DREAM 76 x

x DREAM 76 x New World Man

Again, nice job on the map man.. I have it in my collection. I have not started a track yet on Sandbox because I have been really busy with my job the last month. I do want to give you one suggestion though. If you want to make the map 100% cheat like you stated, then I would suggest using more tele-portals on the goal line next time. In other words, have the portals overlap eachother. I can easily just slip in between your goal line and keep racking up points on foot.

6. MovieGame

MovieGame Ancient

Very nicely interlocked but repetitive. I could only play a few times. I would be able to play it more if I knew one thing, is it able to play on battletracks? I do not have the gametype but it seemed, and looked, like it could. 3/5

7. AnF Knight

AnF Knight Ancient

Repetative??? How so please explain. There is a spiral, drop bank turn, bank turns, Two straights, please im wondering how it is repetative. And yes battletracks works. Quite good actually, especially Snipe racing.

8. D4ni3l G

D4ni3l G Ancient

The best thing about this map is that its not overcomplicated by pipes, jumps and other things, its just a very neat, smooth, double wide track with uncomlicated turns. i like it. if i have to give advice though it'd be to put a few shield dors to stop people falling off - cause falling off sucks xD

9. Blazeinator

Blazeinator Ancient

This is one of the best race maps I have ever seen. I could spend hours on it. I honestly can't find any fault in it or anything to fix.

I really love your downwards helix, on your next map you should make a tighter one that does about 3 loops (kinda like in Mario Cart: DD wario's track (cant remember the name of it, one with only 2 laps)) just a suggestion :D

#49 Blazeinator, Mar 28, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2009
  10. Asthetik

Asthetik Ancient

Wow the Interlocking looks really great. The Spiraling track seems to be really painfull. However the map is very intricate and smooth considering that you spent 25 hours.

11. s3anz2

s3anz2 Ancient

Looks like a great racing map, This is the first one i've seen thats not in the skybox thing. I did like the ones in the sky, but this one is forged much cleaner and looks like it is a longer track. I also like the scoring system with the little golf flag next to it. Even the fact that there is a scoring system makes it better. Barely any of the other ones had one. 5/5

12. Callum

Callum Ancient

Hey i downloaded your racetrack at least two weeks ago and its still my favorite one. the only kink is the slightly low over lap in your slope down turn pic but its a pretty insignificant detail 5/5

13. Remii

Remii Ancient

Nice map, ill bet that you got this layout from a rollercoaster, minus the loops, because this layout would be almost the same as a roller coaster. Im not quite sure that race maps get featured, but good luck anyways.

14. pred10122

pred10122 Ancient

OMG these race maps. my eyes! there just so. wow. i just cant explain the amount of wintonium radiating from this map right now. smooth, perfect, confusing 10/10

15. skatrjake

skatrjake Ancient

that is by far the best raciing map out there good job 5/5

16. Dylan1kenobi

Dylan1kenobi Ancient

This map is sweet. (I know I've said this to six other maps today but c'mon!!) I love how steep those turns get. All of my friends could not make it all the way around the first few turns. I love the steep turns. Bring us something in the sky box next time and maybe try an S-Turn that steep.

5/5

17. oO SLiK Oo

oO SLiK Oo Ancient

Knight i know where cool but no offence, I give this map a 3/5.It looks cool when your above it but, When driving its really bumpy, And your banks are way too steep.Yea you have alot of downloads,but the map does not play well.You cant slow down or your going to be sliding down to bank, its breakable too.So no offence but its not great like how you made it sound, its alright.Im onnest so im gave you what was on my mind.

#57 oO SLiK Oo, Apr 15, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2009
  18. IDave the Rave

IDave the Rave Ancient

I've raced on the map a few time, and I think the last corner slows you down to much if you don't take it at the right angle, maybe you should add a shield door for people to bounce off in the last corner, you could even merge it into the blocks which are already bordering the corner so that it can't be seen be you can still bounce of the block. Just a suggestion.

19. Big and Firm

Big and Firm Ancient

Dude this is a sick ass map its pritty smooth and introsting. I give some props for this map

20. ducky buddy

ducky buddy Ancient

Wow...I have seen many maps with this style(lots of big open turns), you used them really well, so I give you my download 10/10.