Paralism

Discussion in 'Reach Competitive Maps' started by MagicToast212, Jan 2, 2011.

1. MagicToast212

MagicToast212 Forerunner

This is one of my first forge maps. I will post pictures soon. Download it, give me feedback. Spawn points may need to be altered but i need people to try it out first :)

Access this map through searching my gamer tag MagicToast212

It is a multilevel symmetical map which has the following weapons:

2 x sniper rifle
    2 x shotgun
    2 x DMR
    1 x rocket launcher - standard clip size delayed spawn rate.

This map can be used for most competitive game types.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Enjoy :)

#1 MagicToast212, Jan 2, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2011
  2. JGarb

JGarb Forerunner

The map looks good! I did see somthing, in the last photo, it seemed open where the grass is at. I don't know about how much budget is left, but maby adding rocks or just space fillers would make this alot better. Other than that, it looks like a good map!

-JGarb Forge

3. Equin0x

Equin0x Forerunner

Wow, this map looks amazing, even though you didnt show much, I can tell this map ha the potential to be the next one in matchmaking. The format looks awesome, and the flow and smoothness of the map is perfect. Ill come back with even more praise.

I looked through your map and found these.
    -This needs to be set up for more people, 6 per base at least. -check
    -This NEEDS more weapons, 7 is not enough for a map this size. -check. 1 assault rifle, 1 plasma repeater, 2 needle rifles 45sec respawn
    -moar respawn points -check
    -lacking in respawn zones entirely. -check
    -Bases have great asthetics, but arent colorful. -check
    And... there! Your map is now ready for matchmaking! It is set up for all gametypes, including multi-team! Although I did have to take out the turrets(they werent meant to do anything anyways, and the flashing lights, sorry, I needed the money.
    Heres the DL link to the improved version: http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=13046816&player=VeiledJester343

#3 Equin0x, Jan 12, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2011
  4. Jordman

Jordman Ancient

Wow, this map looks very nice! Will donwload and try it out. I agree with the above poster about adding rocks to the grassy area, looks open. also did you list all of the weapons? If so you should add some more. But overall looks great, good job =)

5. MagicToast212

MagicToast212 Forerunner

thanks for the feedback guys. Il take the ideas on board, i knew when i posted it that it would need a little work. especially the respawns. If you would like to add my tag it would be great to get some other creative input. I couldnt download the link tho as ive not been on for a while. All the best guys

6. Equin0x

Equin0x Forerunner

Ill put the version back up for you to DL.

PS: i sent u a request, cant play with u though as im not allowed :(

#6 Equin0x, Jan 23, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2011