Paragon

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by TDH, Jul 10, 2008.

?

What do you think of the map?

1. Great

76 vote(s)
    85.4%
  2. Good

12 vote(s)
    13.5%
  3. Not bad

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  4. Poor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Terrible

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. unit538

unit538 Ancient

I knew i had to download this map from the first pic.

10/10

Hope it gets featured

2. wavydave1

wavydave1 Ancient

I remember testing this map with Tom D Harding, Qrengeremi (sorry if names spelt wrong) and Patchwork Zombie, banyway this map is like AWESOME! It's worth being feature I think, I also think it's worth Bungie Faves.

Your sig is far too big ... please fix it - TexturedSun

#102 wavydave1, Jul 16, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2008
  3. krazy2dope

krazy2dope Ancient

ok after playing on this map i love it to death it really is a great map i love how none of the weapons over power the others but the weapon selection is rather small but the map plays exalent 5/5

4. UGA ROCK

UGA ROCK Ancient

Is this featured, if not it should be. Great design, unique tunnel, and much better than any other tunnel maps! 5/5 Definite DL and can't wait to play!

5. Camoflaug

Camoflaug Ancient

wy isnt this map featured yet its a real good map odd isnt it.

6. SVD Zero

SVD Zero Ancient

This is great Tom, absolutely awesome. I can't wait to play on this one. Period. That's just amazing, and this should get featured. Great job 6/5.

7. Zachary9990

Zachary9990 Ancient

Very impressive....I like how you made the cobwebs. I can see people on either side just popping out one at a time trying to kill one another. I really like. DL

8. II AceMasta II

II AceMasta II Ancient

You have got my DL TD this map is a true testimony of what good forgers can create with time and effort. This is an awesome map.

9. Tully13

Tully13 Ancient

Looks amazin cant w8 2 go on it!!!

10. QKT

QKT Ancient

sick!
    reminds me of terminal

11. KB

KB Ancient

Why has this not been featured yet? This is by far one of the best maps I have seen! Excellent work!

12. a pmp nmd slkbk

a pmp nmd slkbk Ancient

you have inspired me to make a 1337 map....it will come out l8tr

i love the ricochet feature

13. Alec944

Alec944 Ancient

wow, this map is amazing. Great job on the interlocking. I'm downloading

14. Bottlecap

Bottlecap Ancient

I really enjoyed this map. I didn't go too much for Renegade, bt this one was really cleanly made and everything was perfect.

Firstly, the roofing and structure of the map. It was so unique and different than anything I have seen. The use of the corner walls and the transition to a more curved roof. Then, those cool looking bridged roof with an almost perfect curve to them.

Then, the use of geometry throughout the halls. It was a great combination of stairs and boxes to give cover. Oh and that little rectangle made with the rim of the A/B signs.... completely genius. Every side passage or the connecting tunnel just worked well.

I didn't have any problems with weapon placement either. The rockets were alwyas a great way to temporarily destroy and enemy team to rally your defenses. The sniper were crazy because as you said they just ricocheted off of every surface.

And finally, the gametypes. I'm so glad you actually took the time to flesh out the gametypes. Other people with good small maps have neglected to do so, but not you. They worked quite well for me. I favored Flag mostly though, just because to me it was of the most fun degree.

So all in all, I really enjoyed this map, thanks for putting in the time to make it.

15. Y35 <3

Y35 <3 Ancient

Plyed this 2v2 the otehr day and WE OWNED THEM
    nice map, i hadent seen it before but it was great for a first time player like me

16. Xx BEHEM0TH xX

Xx BEHEM0TH xX Ancient

I love your map. The layout and general design are really what caught my eye. Your interlocking is phenomenal. I don't really have any critism for this map. Good job, 5/5.

17. H3C x Nevz

H3C x Nevz Ancient

Absolutely amazing map TD, especially the aesthetics. I've hosted lots of Custom games with your old Crouch V2, and your maps always seem to not only look good, but have fun, original gameplay.

18. IPokeNinjas

IPokeNinjas Ancient

Definitely a feature in the making, I loved the geomerged "cobwebs" they look awesome and great use of fence walls too.

19. H3C x Nevz

H3C x Nevz Ancient

Okay, tested again, the one flag game is absolutely epic for doubles. The interlocking is absolutely the best I've ever seen. I'm keeping this for H3Customs. That quick hallway is so damn tempting... I must've died to those fusion coils every round...

20. Camoflaug

Camoflaug Ancient

yea my favorite part of this map is the sign a outlining the flag spawn that looks so hard to do must have taken a long time. excellent work but yes this should get featured. ill see it on the front page soon.