Pallet Parade

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by Cosmic Rick, Apr 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IxGUNxSLINGERxI

IxGUNxSLINGERxI Ancient

so this is the conveyor belt every body was talking about looks alot better then described w00t moving pallets

2. TexturedSun

TexturedSun Ancient

this looks really mighty ... i'm intrigued as to how you got the pallet conveyor to move ... i'll have a look in forge later tonight.

3. Dizfunky

Dizfunky Ancient

Wow my signature says it all. This map is really a beauty Cosmic. I would have smashed my Xbox trying to make the on button letters and elevator arrows.

4. Revenant

Revenant Ancient

Looks amazing, I love the details with the firebomb grenades.

5. Cosmic Rick

Cosmic Rick Ancient

Umm... What firebomb grenades? Are you looking at the same pictures as me?

6. Defiler47

Defiler47 Ancient

Omg, it looks amazing, You spelled out 'on' with receiver nodes! OMG!

7. rusty eagle

rusty eagle Ancient

Nice Cosmic, really wonderful! I found both of your easter eggs by the way. I won't tell any secrets though, one you have to use a nade to get, the other you have to make three jumps to.

Anyways Cosmic, I was looking through forge and I noticed that you used three grav lifts to propel while using one that was backwards? I was wondering how exactly that works.

The 'On' switch was simply amazing. I noticed you used two ways and senders, I guess recievers were a bit of a problem because of the way the monitor holds them.

Very nice job although when I was playing I was a bit concerned about all of the power weapons. I think gameplay isn't as good as it could have been even though it is a small map.

Anyways great job, I covered my TV screen with drool and envy when I saw it. As for Insane it is not 'CIN' it is 'ON' you weird british person.

8. Curran92

Curran92 Ancient

very original idea. you should try making a remake of elongated with the convaer belts

9. MNM1245

MNM1245 Ancient

This map is freaking amazing. I have tosay it agian! It should be featured for sure!

10. Running Chron

Running Chron Ancient

ha ha rusty you are wrong, it says "cin" not on... Sorry cos, but we had a disagreement about whether the switch says on or cin and me and insane both say that it says cin... Oh well great map once again cosmic...

11. Cosmic Rick

Cosmic Rick Ancient

Yeah, I was going for that 'digital clock' look. If you look at it from below, it says UN because of the angles. Feel free to read it any way you want, community! lol.

12. Epic Tusk

Epic Tusk Ancient

I really like this map rick. on my forge-through I was looking at how the "palletizer" works and it was pretty much what I thought you did. Is the reason for that one floating backwards Grav lift to keep them from clogging up? And as Kappy said you do take Forging to the Limit (LIMIT!) past the point of no return, You've reached the top but still you gotta learn how to keep it (Ooo yeah). sorry I couldn't help my self.

13. Supernaut

Supernaut Ancient

Good job on another great map Rick. I played some slayer on this and it was lots of fun the belt was really cool. I would have never thought of that. Nice idea with the teleporters it was confusing at first I thought you where magic until I figured out it was teleporters.

14. SwordScar

SwordScar Ancient

The first time I saw this I couldnt help but leak a chuckle, just out of amazement and how goofy it is. Absolutely love it, and go-go-hyper switches! YEAH!

15. Bottlecap

Bottlecap Ancient

O my gosh, all I can say is that this the most amazing thing i have seen done in forge.. seriously... a moving working conveyor belt...

16. David 118

David 118 Ancient

i managed to find the easter eggs yay even though the orange one i found last and i was slightly dissapointed but i love this map its the best ive seen well forever in forge!

17. Perfectdarkl33t

Perfectdarkl33t Ancient

This map looks incredibly complex. ಠ_ಠ

18. Nemihara

Nemihara Ancient

When I first saw the 'ON' switch, I thought you photo-edited it in. That's how good it is.

Too bad it doesn't move vehicles, though.

19. Creeping Death

Creeping Death What's a Halo?

Dude,you've really outdone yourself with this map.
    There is so many great things on this map....Cosmic,I love you.

20. DRO Maelstrom

DRO Maelstrom Ancient

What's this?

Cosmic made a map without me knowing about it (dang legendary map pack)?

Dl'd, no question. Your maps only get better and I loved the ideas you had for K.T.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.