Sandbox Paintball

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by S2is801, Jul 19, 2009.

1. S2is801

S2is801 Ancient

Paintball
    This map is one that we've all seen before, just random objects set up as cover. The one tunnel and the sidewall that acts as just a camping place. But I decided to put this up because my friends and I have had fun on the map everytime we play on it. I just decided to share it with everyone else. It is your basic 4v4 Elimination map. One shot kill plasma pistol's no radar's or waypoints even on teammates and friendly fire on so be careful. I know the wall isn't straight and there are holes but this is on purpose trust me!

2. sticky32

sticky32 Ancient

Finaly! someone who uses the good version of paintball, not that br crap. the map seems to have a good amount of cover, however i dont like how u have holes in the walls so people can just camp and get easy kills without really being see or hit, and im not sure about that tunnel could be great for flanking but then again great for camping which i hate. so good job on the map.

3. S2is801

S2is801 Ancient

that's why I turned radars off, haha if you notice someone camping it's an easy flank you know? and yeah the holes were not planned at first but I actually became fond of them when it turned into an easy kill if you know what I mean... but hey thanks I really appreciate it

4. A RedBull Can

A RedBull Can Ancient

One idea for a v2...putting a wall around the whole arena so that people can't run up the sides for a higher advantage. Other than that a pretty good job on the paintballing map style. 4/5...if there was a wall around it would have been a 5/5

5. S2is801

S2is801 Ancient

So I finished v.2 last night, all I really did was I fixed the holes in the wall and made it so you have less corners and I also took your advice RedBull Can and put a wall around the entire map, I had to change some of the cover and put walls on some so you couldn't hop over the main wall. It's in my fileshare under paintball v.2 check it out if you want!