Paintball Ultimate

Discussion in 'Reach Gametypes' started by P1MPxSLaSH, Sep 28, 2010.

1. P1MPxSLaSH

P1MPxSLaSH Forerunner

Most people remember paintball from Halo3. that wasnt created by me but this is! Get your favorite paintball gun and duke it out! be careful out there, if you get hit you must respawn immediately. And no its not unfair because the same effects apply to everyone! so you must shoot them before they shoot you. this gametype works with any map and is even more fun than swat so if you havent tried it out then please do its always a blast.

PLAYER TRAITS
    >>Health
    90% paint resistance
    (no sheilds)
    (no recharge)
    no health recharge
    >>Movement
    speed 110%
    75% jump height
    150% gravity
    (equaling out to normal human jumping ability)
    >>Effects
    no radar
    no waypoint
    no name
    no forced color

LOADOUTS

[Recon]
    Plasma Repeater
    Plasma Pistol
    Sprint
    x1 Plasma Grenade

INFORMATION: A fully-automatic high-powered paintball gun for primary weapon. Firing rate decreases after continuous fire. Sidearm includes a highly accurate semi-automatic pistol with limited range. Both deal decent damage percentage. A single paint-grenade assists the player.

[Grenadier]
    Plasma Launcher
    Plasma Rifle
    Evade
    x1 Plasma Grenade

INFORMATION: A high-powered machine that launches paint-grenades complete with detenators that explode moments after contact and sticks to target. A slow-rate rifle completes the class's sidearm. It requires up to 3 shots to achieve its maximum firing rate. A single paint-grenade assists the player.

[Marksman]
    Concussion Rifle
    Plasma Rifle
    Sprint
    x1 Plasma Grenade

INFORMATION: One of the most deadly primary weapons in paintball. up to 6 semi-automatic shots can be fired emitting exploding projectiles immediately upon impact. Range is limited as shots arc downward with range. A slow-rate rifle completes the class's sidearm. It requires up to 3 shots to achieve its maximum firing rate. A single paint-grenade assists the player.

[infiltrator]
    Fuel Rod Gun
    Plasma Pistol
    sprint
    x1 Plasma Grenade

INFORMATION: deadly explosive ammuntion firing from the Fuel Rod deal massive explosive range. Use caution when firing. You can tag yourself out if you are close enough to your explosion. Sidearm includes a highly accurate semi-automatic pistol with limited range. A single paint-grenade assists the player.

[Sentry]
    Plasma Pistol
    Energy Sword
    Evade
    x2 Plasma Grenade

INFORMATION: A semi-automatic range-limited pistol serves for a decent primary weapon for the nimble-skilled users. A highly tactical dull bludgeon serves the purpose of close-range encounters and spreads paint upon executing attack, getting attacked players immediately eliminated. 2 paint grenades assist this tactical player.

#1 P1MPxSLaSH, Sep 28, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2010
  2. Zow Jr

Zow Jr Forerunner

Is the damage 300%? Just asking cuz if it is explosives would be a little overpowering. What's player traits too? Other than that, seems like an awesome game and I have dled it.

3. P1MPxSLaSH

P1MPxSLaSH Forerunner

whoops no traits! just added! and yes its pretty much instant kill except there are times that you can survive with low health from a close-call explosion. and the explosions arent overpowering because it is hard to hit people with them because of sprinting and enhanced speed. explosive weapons are meant for minor close range encounters (but not too close)

4. serumembryo

serumembryo Forerunner

Woah man! Did you listen what good ol' Hassanq said? "Never post the map now, you will regret the mistake you had made". You will regret posting it because it is not on the front page anymore, and is now covered by the series of noob floods. I remember playing this with you, it was fun as hell. And to Zow, trust me, it is pretty fair. Slash didn't put out like a bunch of power weapons. Everything was thought out good and fairly tested. This will work like a charm.

5. P1MPxSLaSH

P1MPxSLaSH Forerunner

you shoudlve posted that in my map thread! lol but ya Hassanq didnt know what he was talking about lol

6. Zow Jr

Zow Jr Forerunner

Yes indeed. Trust me the gametype forums is the only thing not flooded with noob spam.

yeah I just played it and I couldn't hardly get a kill with the explosives so yeah it was all fair and balanced. Excellent work ol boy.

7. P1MPxSLaSH

P1MPxSLaSH Forerunner

well to get a kill with explosive weapons, you have to predict where your target will be or hit the ground next to them but that plasma repeater sure comes in handy