Pac-Man Revenge!

Discussion in 'Reach Mini Game Maps' started by Shihuru, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Shihuru

Shihuru Ancient

[​IMG]

The Story:
    After the death of his wife, Ms. Pac-Man, Pac-Man had nothing else to live for. Anger and vengeance was the only thing keeping him alive now. But the tides have turned and he's seeking revenge! He will stop at nothing to find and killed the monsters known as the Ghosts who murdered his wife!

Gameplay:
    In Pac-Man Revenge, the game sort of plays like the original Pac-Man, only now the hunters have become the hunted. It is an infection game where the ghosts (Infected) have to run away and Pac-Man (Human) has to chase them. Ghosts are equipped with energy swords and Pac-Man is equipped with a gravity hammer. Pac-Man is "nearly" invincible, the ghost can still try to kill him but Pac-Man is able to kill with 1 hit. The ghosts can use there evade ability to help them escape the deadly grasp of Pac-Man. Four 2-way teleports can be found at the sides of the maze for easy travel. There are 4 power pellets (Invisibility cloak) at each corner of the maze. Pac-dots (Plasma Grenade) can be found all around the maze. Ghosts can use these to try to take down Pac-Man. The player with the highest score wins after 5 amazingly fun rounds wins!

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    The Layout of the maze

[​IMG]
    These teleporters allow players to travel across the maze quickly

[​IMG]
    Using these Pac-dots, the Ghosts can try to kill Pac-Man

[​IMG]
    Evading can help get you out of sticky situations!

[​IMG]
    Using creative teamwork, the Ghost can kill Pac-Man!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

More Pictures and a Video coming very soon! (I cant finish post now because I have to pee!)

2. Skycaptin5

Skycaptin5 Forerunner

This a very fun to play, good looking map that feels like Pac-Man, but Halo style and it is enjoyed very much whenever I play it with my group!