Sandbox Overview

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by SparTan Ad1, May 15, 2009.

1. SparTan Ad1

SparTan Ad1 Ancient

Overview

[​IMG]

This is my Map called Overview. At first this map is based on the lines of the ground on Sandbox.
    The Map has two bases and a leftside an rightside. The Name of the Map says just what it is. You have a good Overview an enough possibilities to get to the other Base.

Here are some more Pics.

Red Base

[​IMG]

Blue Base

[​IMG]

Midd

[​IMG]

Leftside/Rightside

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Please Download here and recommand ;)

peace SparTan Ad1

2. Runic Aries

Runic Aries Ancient

Im not completely sure how this will play, it reminds me a little bit of stand off with different weapon layout. I think that having a ramp or something to walk up your centerpiece could make gameplay smoother than having several jumps, but for the time being ill give 4/5.

Ill DL it and try it out

3. Royal Bloodbath

Royal Bloodbath Ancient

this map is great but my only advice is change the weapons like the gravity hammer and put some BR's down I played it. it was great put a sniper in a diffrent place make a v2 and i would dl that to ! 4.5/5 remember make a v2 change the name

#3 Royal Bloodbath, May 15, 2009
    Last edited: May 15, 2009
  4. Duckyz

Duckyz Ancient

nice merges
    the layout could do with a bit of work
    the wepons seem pretty evan

4/5 and dl

5. suffocation49

suffocation49 Ancient

The ascetics are awesome but the layout looks like there is like "running for cover" through out the game. The bases are awesome alone. 4/5

6. SparTan Ad1

SparTan Ad1 Ancient

Yeah that´s my prob. I didn´t use the Items from the original Sandbox Map. I used as Basic Map a normal Money Glitched Map without the Items of the original Sandbox.

So i have to disapear something to bulit more cover spaces.

7. Willrus

Willrus Ancient

I dont know about the layout, but i do know that you used some pretty cool aesthetic pieces. The centerpiece with the arches looks pretty cool and some of the aesthetics aroundd the bases are nice. Again, I think the layout and weapon placement looks a little bit iffy but...w/e

8. l ABlindGuy l

l ABlindGuy l Ancient

Pros:

The center mid looks good, the circular thing. I also see some geo-merging, great job on that. In pic 2, the grass area looks excellent. The aesthetics of the map also look amazing.

Cons:

I don't think this map can play very well. If i were you, I would have put both bases symmetrical. The Grav Ham also looks a bit out of place, as well as the layout of the map.