Sandbox Overload

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by HydroDiOxy, Aug 19, 2009.

1. HydroDiOxy

HydroDiOxy Ancient

My map is called, Overload. It is a symetrical map forged in the crypt on sandbox. It has a sniper at each base, rockets on the bridge, and a nuetral OV, shotgun and ghost. I have had positive feedback from all hwo play on it and I hope it stays that way.

-Pics-

Overview
    [​IMG]
    Rockets
    [​IMG]
    Red Base
    [​IMG]
    Shotgun / Ghost
    [​IMG]
    Overshield
    [​IMG]
    Red Sniper
    [​IMG]

I spent a long time making this map, I realy like it, and I hope you do as well. Enjoy, more soon to come. Here is a game play film.

-Hydro

#1 HydroDiOxy, Aug 19, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2009
  2. Fruitbat7

Fruitbat7 Ancient

really nice map man. all of the structures you have are both original and asthetically pleasing. the only thing i can see that it is lacking is more cover in between and around the structures. Does it support all gametypes? weapon placement looks pretty good as well

3. HydroDiOxy

HydroDiOxy Ancient

It plays Slayer, Team slayer, Oddball, Team King and CTF. I prob should have put that in the post. It does look like it lacks cover, but I promise, it dosnt.

4. 1Z4N0 SL4Y3R

1Z4N0 SL4Y3R Ancient

I hate competitive maps.

But this one is different. it's original, and the bridge idea is epic. Nice for a first map!

5. CaptnSTFU

CaptnSTFU Ancient

It's very clean and neat, but at the same time my tastes are more toward a really cool aesthetic but playable base and features. Good job on the map a definite 5/5 for the cleanliness and neatness.

6. VIBlackDragonIV

VIBlackDragonIV Ancient

wow I never have seen so many spam posts in a row on one thread before...
    Anyways this map is aesthetically well done. I like the way the bases look and how they might play. A weapons list is highly recommended.
    Now I hate saying this because everyone whines about it. I really hate to say but it looks like you need to add some stuff below the bridge. Not for extra cover but just because its a little... plain. I know that the ghost is down there but it just needs something so it isnt just bare. Also for the bridge little horizontal columns or something. Again I cant tell you how much I hate saying that but for once it might make your good map a great one.
    Good job on your map and thread. Kudos

7. Mr Pringles24

Mr Pringles24 Ancient

Very nice...like to see something in the corners by the bases. But that doesn't bring down your score! 10/10

8. LivesOn

LivesOn Ancient

Nice, but not sure about a download as I only download things that are very eye-popping and have something special about them.

Also, please do not post in casual maps just to get more views or for any other reason, excuse or otherwise. This map belongs in the competitive maps section. Requesting move~

9. HydroDiOxy

HydroDiOxy Ancient

Im sorry, this is my first map post here and im un aware on the map posting locations. Im sorry, ill make sure to do it right next time.

-spam-