Sandbox Overhead

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by Trigg, May 14, 2009.

1. Insane54

Insane54 Ancient

LUkz gud i liek ur fl00r but itz not orig1nal, 2/5 needs more interlocking.

Seriously guys, stop with critiquing a map when you haven't even played it. Also, if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it. Oh, and ratings suck. Especially when you haven't played the map. This is a general rule, not this thread specifically. Your just hurting yourself if you continue to do so, definitely not helping the way people see you on FH.

Oh, and I haven't played it BTW. Or downloaded it. I'm at 100 custom items, but just happened to see this at 3:45 AM and decided to rant about bad map reviews. Enjoy.

2. Trigg

Trigg Ancient

ROFL, but yeah I agree, spam on maps is becoming a problem, I see alot of people throwing out major critiques without even trying said map first.

3. II cyanide II

II cyanide II Ancient

Wow sweet map, origional idea putting it at the top of crypt however pics don't give justice to what the maps really like some more pics i think are needed in my opinion but great map 5/5 and love the aesthetics

4. mastersync23

mastersync23 Ancient

Well, I've played it with Slayer BR's now, and you know what? I stick by my statement. On the one side that it's open, theres nowhere to bloody hide if your shields are down. Don't get so damn defensive. And for aesthetics, things that break the lines of sight are not usually cosidered aesthetics. And to be honest, they're basic geomerging. Even I can do that, and I suck at forging. Though, to be honest, you have put them in the right place. They break the lines of sight easily, and they fit in well. And the side opposite the open side plays great. I'm not an MLG fan, but I'm sure it plays well with MLG gametypes.

5. Trigg

Trigg Ancient

Not defensive, too many people post critiques without any knowledge backing it up whatsoever, I see it happen everywhere on these forums. Everywhere.

On that side of the map, its very open yes, but thats the point, not every map needs cover everywhere, this isn't paintball, its Halo, taking the open side has its advantages over the other parts of te map.

6. caw221994

caw221994 Ancient

Nice Map...the whole ceiling thing is awesome 4.5/5