Overflow

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Ugotgerms, Aug 20, 2010.

1. Ugotgerms

Ugotgerms Ancient

The first map I will attempt to make in Forge World.

I am not going to release a lot of pictures, but enough to make you want more, think of this Thread more of a teaser.

Overflow.

Water temperature: 72 degrees: Normal; Water Salinity: 3.4%: Normal; Water Contamination: ANOMALY! FOREIGN OBJECTS DETECTED! POSSIBLE FLOOD CONTAMINATION! ATTEMPTING PURGE. >>//

[​IMG]

Overflow, the name for this Water Cleansing Facility tests and balances, along with 4 other installations much like this one, the water for the entire Installation 04.

I will tell you it has been set up for one flag or one bomb.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Being one of the oldest constructs on Installation 04, it was one of the first to feature gravity lifts instead of old, archaic mechanical lifts that were cheap to build and therefore were on the earliest constructs. It features 4 gravity lifts that whisk you away to different levels fairly quick

[​IMG]

It will also be set up for another gametype that will be released with this map and two others. here is a clue
    NEHPETS and LAMIA.

#1 Ugotgerms, Aug 20, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2010
  2. patt06snipe

patt06snipe Ancient

Hmm very interesting look and yes you said this is a teaser but maybe add one or two more overview pics bc right now it is very difficult to grasp the map's feel. Its just a little hard with just one pic to really figure out if its really what it seems.

3. Mongoose

Mongoose Ancient

...Interesting, to say the least. Also, can you add maybe one more picture? One is a little shy for a Map Preview, regardless of whether or not it's a teaser.

Which gametypes will it support?

4. Ugotgerms

Ugotgerms Ancient

Updated OP with another description and two more pictures

5. frog on stilts

frog on stilts Ancient

I tried to tease a while back. It didn't work. It could be that Forgehubsters generally care more about information than they do about surprises.

But it looks great! I'll add you to my list of people to follow.

6. Ugotgerms

Ugotgerms Ancient

OP updated with a head on view. Thanks for the good feedback guys.