Ouranos

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by BabyBaconStrips, Jun 2, 2010.

1. BabyBaconStrips

BabyBaconStrips Forerunner

Ouranos was the ancient Greek titan of the sky in fact he was the sky. he was also the first male and he was very horny. he had so me interesting years with his mom if you know what i mean. so i named my new and hard worked sky bubble map after him.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

THANK YOU

#1 BabyBaconStrips, Jun 2, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2010
  2. Jex Yoyo

Jex Yoyo POETRY, bitch.

I recommend removing the banshee. They ALWAYS overpower a map unless many other vehicles are also present. I also would like to meantion that the forging And use of your materials is outstanding. I'm assuming there are probably a few other issues, and with a bit of testing you should be able to make this map turn out amazing.

#2 Jex Yoyo, Jun 2, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2010
  3. BabyBaconStrips

thanks for your imput so far the banshee has proved almost useless since the spartan lazer is well placed. and the map may look open but it really isnt as much as you think.

but ill take what you said into consideration

BTW would you like to help test?

4. Jex Yoyo

Jex Yoyo POETRY, bitch.

I would love to help test, but i dont know when i will be available this current week, im not currently at my house even though i have internet and xbl, so i doubt i could make it unless its sometime later next week. And about the banshee; Ive got a friend who could EASILY prove to you that a banshee beats a spartan lazer. -(vehicle nubz...)-

Anyway, i really like the use of the Arcs as a ramp/ascension mechanism, and there are a couple little bumps but i really like the bottom floors aesthetics.

5. Spicy Forges

Spicy Forges Ancient

It's my epicly forged railings. Looks good babybaconstrips, invite me for testing whenever you need.

6. Jex Yoyo

Jex Yoyo POETRY, bitch.

Could we possibly have a picture of the sde opposite the banshee, and maybe a few overview pics with the top floor temporarily deleted? Because in my experience the layout of the map will lend the best gameplay to the areas that right now are the hardest to understand from the pictures, so im hoping that those are built well. They look absolutly great but i cant see them cus theyre so tiny in the overview!

7. BabyBaconStrips

sure ill do that in a bit right now i gotta work on a debate

NEW SHOTTTTTTTS

#7 BabyBaconStrips, Jun 2, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2010
  8. xWooden leafx

xWooden leafx Ancient

ill help test, add me up. and the map looks great, seems like its open transportation wise but the lines of sight seem really well done.

9. luckiesnipes

luckiesnipes Ancient

Ohh I remember testing this. It was sweet! I couldn't actualy tell ecause the overview looks so different to me.

10. Rifte

Rifte Ancient

You're making this for regen as well aren't you? If so, I have mixed feelings about the hill made out of tube corners. They overlook the entire map and might make spawn killing easy like on Gyroscope. I distinctly remember the hill being a campy spot during regular 2v2 slayer. It looks like you should be okay for LOS blockers from the pictures but I might be incorrect.

11. pyro

pyro The Joker

Banshee will own until someone gets the laser. Then the laser guy will own until he uses up the five shots. Some slightly less powerful weapons would be better since each of those are usually only placed once even on large maps.

12. BabyBaconStrips

BANSHEE IS OUT sniper is in SPARTAN LAZER IS OUT rockets are in. 8) ill get new pics soon