Sticky Origin of your Gamertag

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by rusty eagle, Dec 28, 2007.

1. Kryticate

Kryticate Ancient

GeassBandit

Geass: Code Geass
    Bandit: Sounds cool

2. Loscocco

Loscocco Ancient

For some reason, during my childhood- my father would always refer to me as "Michael P." (For Michael Perry) for my first and middle name. At about the age of 10, I started playing online games like Runescape- I wanted the name "Cocopuffs10" because that was my nickname through school due to my last name because it has the word "coco" (cocco) at the end of it. Mikelp (Mikel P.) was my favorite though.

Unfortunately, people with the last name with the letter P chose Mikel P- So my gamertag was "Mikelp10" becuase 10 is my lucky number because my birthday is October 10 (10/10) and in 1 year my birthday will be 10/10/10.

3. Halo Midget

Halo Midget Ancient

PissedUpMidget

Im short and usualy drunk, simple as that

4. TheFakeAngatar

TheFakeAngatar Ancient

Angatar='Iron-power' in Quenya.

5. iSkillStik

iSkillStik Guest

I was just trying to find something noone had ever used b4 on XBL and I wanted it to have "skill" in it. SO I then just looked at the joysticks and was daydreaming until it hit me! SkillStik lolz.

6. FH KaRBiiNe

FH KaRBiiNe Ancient

I was thinking of something that has to do with Dropshotting and trash talking, so X and O stands for heres your ass kissing before you drop, then the DropS comes in and whammy! But I really want to change, just don't have any money.

7. Yeti

Yeti Ancient

Well, the first Xbox Live account I ever created was NewbornYeti. That gamertag was actually from the suggested gamertags listed by Microsoft. I had that gamertag for a while, but then I changed it to several other things. I wanted to change it back, but when I tried, it said the gamertag was already taken, so I chose the name "RebornYeti".. sort of like Newborn, but I was essentially "reborn" lol.

I don't think I'll ever change it again. I like my name. :)

8. Sup3rGhandi

Sup3rGhandi Ancient

i used its as my steam nickname.

got xbl

et voila.

9. Transhuman Plus

Transhuman Plus Ancient

I found my Gamertag inscribed on a stone deep in the Cambodian Jungle.

10. a dying animal

a dying animal Ancient

My gamertag is "a dying animal"
    Before that it was "lukeather" which is my nickname, i really don't know why. So anyways i choose my gamertag because it's funny, can you imagine it when it pops up on your screen saying "you splattered a dying animal".
    Oh and im sorry if any of you work for the RSPCA and your not happy with me.

11. Y35 <3

Y35 <3 Ancient

I had a spasm and kept hitting the "I" key.
    lolnotreally

12. MLG daecron

MLG daecron Ancient

daecron was something I made up in school, it was a combination of me and my freinds names

lets see

daniel
    connor
    rory
    (nick?)

and I put MLG in my name because I am a goon.

13. ABigDumbOgre

ABigDumbOgre Ancient

In French class, my friends and I would play PIG with a paper wad and the recycling bin. My friend Dave says really dumb stuff, and we make jokes about it a lot.

One day my other friend calls him a dumb ogre (I dunno why). We changed the game to BDO (Big dumb ogre). When I got live, I decided to make my name as an inside joke between me and my friends.

14. R3im1nAtoR

R3im1nAtoR Ancient

My last name is Reimann. My friends at school started to call me Reiminator. It then spread from there. Heaps of people called me Reiminator. When it came to making an XBL gamertag, I decided I would use that, except use capitals and numbers to make it look a bit more interesting.

15. lemonlime

lemonlime Ancient

:happy:mine is boohalo so 21 years ago my counsin counldnt pronounce my uncles name and it was butch so it became boo when i was born i reminded my mom of her brother so my nick name was boo about a year ago my dad and i were picking my gamertag it was going to be boo but that was taken:haha::haha: so my dad said well why not boohalo he said you like halo and your nickname is boo so without thinking i typed it in and i became boohalo i was going to change it but my friends said no. so i guess it stuck to me:happy::happy:

16. oscarstrok

oscarstrok Ancient

my gamertag, oscarstrok, was from my name oscar strokosz,

i have a cezch republic last name because my grandad is from cezch

17. Benji

Benji Ancient

My name is Ben
    i added some numbers at the end.

18. cowboypickle23

cowboypickle23 Ancient

i was basically trying to think of the most random thing and cowboypickle just popped into my head. i thought it was pretty funny so i used it. as for the 23 its for my boy LeBron. yeah.

19. RRAAAAAWWWWWWWR

RRAAAAAWWWWWWWR Ancient

My GT is Andys Mongoose. I have that because I <3 Goosing and my name is Andrew but Andrews don't fit and it didn't sound as good as Andys. So thats why I chose Andys Mongoose, and when I splatter people it says Andys Mongoose splattered you or You killed Andys Mongoose. So I never die, only my mongoose does, but I also never get kills, which is why people say andys mongoose is a pro, its a shame andy isnt!

20. ROC bioflame

ROC bioflame Ancient

My GT is eR0Ction. Yes it's wierd but I got it off an episode of Family Guy. It's the one where peter and his friends make a men's club cause their wives are taking over the 'Clam' and barney was talking to fred flinstone.