Sticky Origin of your Gamertag

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by rusty eagle, Dec 28, 2007.

1. Boyle06

Boyle06 Ancient

One my last name is Boyle and graduated in 06 and my other i was messing with my twin and as a joke typed in STK OW GURR (ogre) as in STK Hotshy (first halo 2 50) and Ogre 1 and Ogre 2 (STK= Shoot To Kill)

2. SM3JAY

SM3JAY Ancient

The story behind my forge hub name is actually what a lot of my friends nick named me at school. I have a lot of nick names but i decided to use this one for my name SM3JAY. This name was started when I had my other nick name CJ. Yes, these are my annicials and I do go by every single nick name. CJ, Smejay, The Joyce Man, Juice and many more. My gamertag: The joyce Man is also what a lot of people call me

3. beyerwrestler

beyerwrestler Ancient

My gamertag is BEYERstar.

You see Im a wrestler at my school, and my friends/peers say Im a stand-up comedian when Im at school(Beyer High). So I just took the name of my awesome school and added what I hope to accomplish next year...TO BE A STAR LOL

4. Sotha Sil156

Sotha Sil156 Ancient

I am a huge fan of the Elder Scrolls, of which I feel Morrowind is the best; it's also the best RPG ever made, though it's a bit dated now. Sotha Sil is my favourite of the tribunal, so I made his name my gamercard. Need I say more.

5. Mischgasm

Mischgasm Ancient

This is my first post, anyway I made the name Xylom because it's really easy to remember and sounds cool (exs-i-lom)

6. oDannyKellyo

oDannyKellyo Ancient

Mines was Because i seen a few people with Sgt in there name and my name is Danny AANND my favourite number is 7 so I guess Start of Other Peoples Names + My Name +My Favourite Number = Sgt Danny 7

7. Clan-Dem

Clan-Dem Ancient

My Gamertag is Dem Saints But it was originally I Saint Jimmy I Because of the Green day song Saint Jimmy And all my friends started to call me Saint Jimmy Then the Gamertag Saint Jimmy was taken So i put I's on the ends of Saint Jimmy then My friend started the dem clan hes dem bones and i had to change mine to Dem saints.

8. uF HaVoK

uF HaVoK Ancient

I wanted to have my 50 account on Halo 3 have a cool name and i loved HaVoK so i made it IHaVoK iZ Siick and then i got together with my H3 team on gamebattles and we are now uF (the Unknown Factor- kinda cheezy but it works :p)

9. haveaniceday

haveaniceday Ancient

i started my name from CS...always played at haveaniceday...ppl get to emotionally invested into these games, and i decided that if ur gonna ***** at me, then im just gonna reply with a nice remark...have a nice day....gotta love it...just ticks ppl off even more haha...Have a nice day guys!

10. RaBBiiTTT

RaBBiiTTT Ancient

My last GT, RaBBiiTTT, was chosen by me simply because I have buck tooth teeth up to now. My teeth are obviously improving though and I still have my annoying braces.

11. iZumi

iZumi Ancient

x TeXn. I live in Texas. how hard was that.

12. Dead in ten

Dead in ten Ancient

GT: Dead in ten

Origin: On the DS version of Call of Duty 4 (Gasp) the name of the last level is "Dead in ten" where you have to escape in ten minutes or else the big nuke bomb goes pew pewz. It just stuck i guess. (kinda like this thread)

13. Insane117

Insane117 Ancient

My gamertag was InsaneXphoenix intil i had to change it to firephoeinx but i chose this gamertag because i used to be called a phoenix cause my nose was broken and still is but it look bigger than normal but i didnt care but i thought it was cool name to put because a phoenix is pretty much invicible. The insane in my old gamertag was there becuase poeple always thought there was something wrong with me when i fought. my face would make a possesed smilely face yeah kinda creepy. >=)

14. Villain

Villain Ancient

My gamertag was formed through this logic: Norse god thor [thunder] + modern weapons [shot] + needed number; lucky number sleven (yes, sleven; not a typo) [7] = thundershot 7

15. Pluvialis Aquila

I posted this in my intro topic, but what the hey!

PluvialisAquila (no space due to character limit) means eagle of rain in Latin. I think it's a really cool language, and I see a lot of it in my studies in the pre-health field. My favorite animal has always been and forever will be the bald eagle. Also, I really, really love the rain. It's an amazing display of nature that just feels so cleansing and rejuvinating.

16. GoodWhaleSushi

GoodWhaleSushi Ancient

Do i really have to explain mine?
    I mean, who doesn't think of Japanese people when they read my name?

17. BIGGnelson

BIGGnelson Ancient

BIGGnelson
    Orgin: Just think about it the answer will come to you.

18. The Effected

The Effected Ancient

I think mines pretty obvious...

19. Glasgow

Glasgow Ancient

ASC671 = ASC...endant (Ascendant) 671 (Guam's area code)

So basically it's an abbreviated form of Ascendant671.

It could've also meant Andrew Sucks **** (Andrew is my name) but I just found that out while playing with my douche friends in COD:WaW

20. Awkward Silence

Awkward Silence Ancient

I just thought awkward silences were always funny. Unfortunately, the account "awkwardsilence" was already taken. I actually checked the person's profile, but it's an Xbox 1 account, and they haven't played any games on it. Laaaammmeeee. So my gamertag is "IAwkwardSilence".