Sticky Origin of your Gamertag

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by rusty eagle, Dec 28, 2007.

1. Mr brownstain83

Mr brownstain83 Ancient

Yea Mr brownstain83 came from my friends being Mr Lovestain83(named got changed haha) and Mr Whitestain83

2. Papaqueso

Papaqueso Ancient

My GT, has two parts. The "papa" part came from a church group. Everyone knows those games that people do to get to know each other. Originally to be funny I said my name was papa georgio, kinda stupid but funny at the time. The minister at the time eventually shortened it to papa. The second part, "queso" came when i was trying to hink of a GT, I knew i wanted papa, and then queso came because my last name "Monzella" sounds like motzerella cheese and people at school make that joke all the time and because papa sounds spanish, queso (spanish for cheese) was put after it. I liked how it sounded and i just stuck with it. I think its a pretty good GT and story

3. NUKEZILLA

NUKEZILLA Ancient
    Banned

gt is nukezilla cause if you ever play games with me i use power weapons and explosive(but i use sniper alot too and im awsome with it. and zilla because godzilla is sweet and zilla is a good sufix and cause my bro is a jerk and named me that

4. EonsAgo

EonsAgo Ancient

My gamertag is a weird nickname I had in 4th grade because it sounds like my real name (if you say it wrong). I didn't capitalize the "A", so everyone says it wrong. =P
    It's boring, really.

5. Danny1221

Danny1221 Ancient

Mine used to be Danny1221.

Danny been my name and 12 and 21 been my favorite numbers.

Its now x2Kx Danny the X2Kx comes from the clan on gamebattles I joined.

6. Undead Fanatic

Undead Fanatic Ancient

My Gametag isn't exactly mine. It all started with Star Wars Battlefront 2.

Me, my brother, and friend would always play it together when we had the chance because we thought it was super epic. As we got better the game got to easy because of are award weapons. So we started over with new Names. My friend chose the Name of Delta 606 because he saw an AI the name delta and he liked, my brother did the same thing and became they The Deltas. I was General Bob. Eventually their names migrated to Halo 2 because that was also super epic. Mine name became Alpha Wolf.

Then we got an Xbox 360 and I kept the name of Alpha Wolf. He got name of Delta538. When Halo 3 came out we got live. My brother created the Delta538 Live Profile but when I tried it it didn't work. My name was valid and everything. We assumed we could only have one profile. So we went to the world of Matchmaking sharing the profile and mic. He became a Gunnery Sergeant grade 2 in a couple hours. Then it was my turn. I soared through the ranks making friends where I could while my brother played forge. Eventually he decided that this was my profile as I made it epic and he made the gamertag ShadowDreadnaut.

This is the origin of Delta538 personally I would've wanted Alpha Wolf but I soon learned that was taken. I know this is a long post but who reads all these besides the famous colorful named members/staff/administrator/moderators/whatever else they are.

7. Vickranus

Vickranus Ancient

mine is Villu, because my firend at scool call me like that because of my last name (pronounced Viyu like in Spanish)

8. wiggums

wiggums Guest

well my new one just came from everyone calling me "chief" on xbox live, and on these forums, people mentioned me as "wiggums" so i put them together and i got this!

9. Snowmanthatknows

I came up with Snowmanthatknows back in '04 for Flashflashrevolution.com

Gamertag naturally became Snowmanthatknws, there is no "O" in knows because it wouldn't fit. :'(

10. bobsagetismyhro

bobsagetismyhro Ancient

wow a long time age.....hmmmm.... OH yea! it was ghorns97. lol.

11. 3volution

3volution Ancient

I've used Evolution on another forum for 2 years because it sounds cool :p I liked inverting the E so it looks like a 3.

You can't start an xbl tag with a number so I shoved an x in front.

x3volution was taken so I added a Z on the end.

12. schopend

schopend Ancient

my gt is neenjaboi95 cuz i had a friend who was about 4 inches taller than me, but i was able to jump right over him while he was standing, and there was another time where i climbed up a 20 foot tall fence just to grab a ball, so i was going to just go "hiddenninja" but i liked the e's better and boy when pronunced with the i instead of a y sounds more asian and i was born in 1995 thus: neenjaboi95

13. mastersync23

mastersync23 Ancient

You know Sync Master monitors? Well at the time, I was looking for a *shudder* Runescape name. And me, being the original person I am, swapped Sync Master for mastersync. And added a cute little 23 at the end.

14. What's A Scope?

What's A Scope? Ancient

I'm a pro NoScoper, duh.

WHATS A SCOPE

15. SLY JD

SLY JD Ancient

My name =0

16. Huntar

Huntar Ancient

hamtaro
    [​IMG]

and my name is hunter.

huntaro + hamtaro

17. TempOcean

TempOcean Ancient

Mine was computer-generated.

18. Wood Wonk

Wood Wonk Ancient

mine was originally woody wonka cause my nickname is woody. then i randomly changed it to lawful chilli cause i was bored, and i liked it. in thinking of changing it to wood wonk though...

19. LoS 54

LoS 54 Ancient

I've had many gamertags throughout the past. I've setled on LoS. No not because it's spanish, I always liked it because back in the good old days of Warcraft 3 I was thinking about making a Clan called LoS and that would stand for Lords of Shadow. But since I didn't know enough people to make a clan I just used it for my Gamertag. And now it simply means Lord of Shadows.

20. SPARTANZ77

SPARTANZ77 Ancient

well mine is stealthforce001 i guess becuase i like to sneak up and get assinations and i am very stealthy :p