Sticky Origin of your Gamertag

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by rusty eagle, Dec 28, 2007.

1. Nightfire

Nightfire Ancient

Alright this is fun.

My gamertag is Nightfire33. Well when i was playing halo 1 with friends back in the days we were wondering about playing online and stuff (which happened, yay!). and we were thinking about like clans and having same names, because a lot of people do that and think it's really cool, and so did we years ago. So there was Nightfire, Hellfire, Pheonixfire, Falconfire, Crimsonfire, Aquafire, Shockfire, Plasmofire, Ravagefire, and stuff with fire at the end because we thought it sounded cool. So when halo 2 came out we were very excited but then we found out we couldn't get live because we were to stupid and we need our parents to pay and they wouldn't. finally after the 360 came out i got xbox live, because my parents finally agreed, but now i pay myself because i have a job. so i made my gamertag Nightfire33 because i think Nightfire was already taken, but i can't find this person, curse them! not really. and i added 33 because 3 is my favorite number and Nightfire3 was already taken, i think

2. Bottlecap

Bottlecap Ancient

Teh Yellow. Boom. Oh ya, and... I got sick of Brute Captain, and Yellow is my favorite color.

3. Zombiesteve77

Zombiesteve77 Ancient

The origins of my gamertag is pretty cheesy really, but its all i could think of in the mad rush to make an account to play some halo online. Ive always been a fan of resident evil games (Resi 4 remains my favourite, looking forward to 5!) so it was only natural to have "zombie" in it. The second bit includes my name and two of my lucky numbers.

4. Hazza

Hazza Ancient

Well my name is Harry...Hazza just sounds a jot better. Game-wise and forum wise :D
    It was Hazza252 but I got rid of the 252.

5. I No Quarter I

I No Quarter I Ancient

my fave led zeppelin song...

6. zxTIGERxz

zxTIGERxz Ancient

Well my name is Tyler and my friends sometime call me tiger also my favorite animal is tigers! Pretty straightforward.

7. Wraith

Wraith Ancient

Meh, I posted this before, but I'll do it again.

For a while, I was in a name crisis. Luckily, it was before I got live. I started out with a different name, but it didn't fit well for me. Now, because I'm in a small gaming clan with my friends, I got my name changed. Now, it's SLS Guardsman. But for some reason, people call me Guardian instead of Guardsman. I honestly see a difference between the two. So if you evar see my gamertag, nevar, evar evar evar say SLS Guardian, it's SLS Guardsman.

Srsly, because I get dissed when people misname me.

8. Sgt B1ggl3s

Sgt B1ggl3s Ancient

Lets just say it came to me in a dream :happy: :lol:

9. RaBBiiTTT

RaBBiiTTT Ancient

My gamertag is I BlacKOu7 I and its kinda funny how I got it because I got it from the movie Transformers because I thought it sounded cool.

10. Felipe dos

Felipe dos Ancient

My real name is Phillip. Everyone at my school calls me Felipe. So when I got a 360 I thought I would make a GT called "Felipe", but someone already had it. So I am Felipe dos, dos obviously meaning two in Spanish.

11. RageGummy

RageGummy Ancient

It was a old nickname of mine as halo 2 shipped. So i decided to keep it. Iv wanted to change it but people know me as this now and it would be to much hassle to change.

12. DrawingMan

DrawingMan Ancient

Arent you the guy who copy and pasted the rules of FH and made a thread about it? Way to hypocrite dude.

13. Dizfunky

Dizfunky Ancient

Funk is my last name... :]

14. Shadow Tyrant

Shadow Tyrant Ancient

Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.

No one seems to understand this or even catch the reference. The just call me "post" (Except it's a short 'o' like in posture.) HOW HARD IS IT TO UNDERSTAND. SERIOUSLY. Ugh.

15. Silent oo death

Silent oo death Ancient

Wanted to sound macho-- Silent Death, hmmmm. I was like 8 then so can you blame me? Now I'm 15 but I'll never change my name.

16. xXxGorexJordzxXx

Mines FallFrost.

It was actually my cousins gamertag and she gave me her xbox so ive got that gamertag. Ill prob change it soon.

17. Gradex

Gradex Ancient

My Gamertag is V3SPH.

It came from a level in Metroid Prime Hunters for the DS: Vesper Defence Outpost.
    I tried to use it, and Misspelled it "Vespher."
    I Thought it was better like that, so I kept it like that for a while.

Along a long way, differant Variants of the name came along. Vespha, VSP, Vesph, And now V3SPH.

The 1337 in it come from... Well... Me! I Am a big computer nerd. I know lots about computers!

18. De Wy El Ay En

De Wy El Ay En Ancient

I chose 'Uncle Borat' becuase Borat is my favorite movie ever, and i just figured, all uncles rock so yeah.. Uncle Borat! whoo! lol

19. ACoupleTrees

ACoupleTrees Ancient

Mine is yoman31892 but i didn't make it, my friend gave me this account. but the one that i made was ACoupleTrees. it was supposed to be ANearbyTree, but that was taken. but ACpuleTrees works since its funny when you kill someone.

20. borsniel

borsniel Ancient

my gammer tags borsniel witch i got by taking my name (rob leins) fliping it (bor sniel) and deleating the space (borsniel) if you say it right i think it rools off the tounge well.