Sticky Origin of your Gamertag

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by rusty eagle, Dec 28, 2007.

1. Yaw Yaw Yaw

Yaw Yaw Yaw Ancient

Lol, I have so many different GT's...most are random words I say though, and stupid phrases. Lol your a fraes.

2. TheKeebobBobagawa

Well, mine is very complex. Okay, long ago, I made an AOL Email address, my name is Keenan Nakagawa (I'm ASIAN!!!!), so I put keenannakagawa @ aol. com, but that was taken so I looked for suggestions and there it was, KeebobBobagawa @ aol. com. I guess they got it from changing keeNAN NAKagawa to BOB, so it's KeeBOB BOBagawa, so since then the name sort of stuck.

3. Jsten419

Jsten419 Ancient

Hmm, originally I used Jpat419, which was Jimmy Patterson from Medal of Honour, and 419 for Foehammer from combat evolved. Than later was changed to Jsten419, first initial first name first four letters of my last name.

Not that it matters or something, =D

4. V

V Ancient

My GT used to be JoeDirt111 because my cousin was helping me connect my ancient router to work for XBOX Live and we happend to be watching JoeDirt at the time (one of our favorite movies) but eventually I got bored of the name so I changed it to the nickname that most kids at my highschool refer to me by, Big Daddy V, because I'm a f***** giant (6'8" 235lbs and only 15 years old) and my last initial is a V so yea.

5. PandaMan

PandaMan Ancient

BooM Krootal1ty (capital m)

BooM = BooM ClaN

Krootal1ty = diff form of krootalus...

thus

BooM Krootal1ty was born

6. weedman

weedman Ancient

Mine is a guy who had an album made about him being bald by a band i like

7. Ty

Ty Guest

Yeah changed my GT now only super un douche-bags know it, LOL

8. Draw the Line

Draw the Line Ancient

Mine is simply from the Album Draw the Line by Aerosmith. It sounds cool too.

9. Warfang

Warfang Ancient

Well I got mine out of a book a long time ago. The numbers 866 (If you ever text, you'd understand) represent Tom, my middle name being Thomas.

10. QUINN HAS A GUN

QUINN HAS A GUN Ancient

I was in a rush to play halo 2 and that was all I thought I would play (Idiot) so I used my weird name and gave myself a gun. For some utterly strange reason the name stuck and I don't feel like changing it.

11. arbiter2735

arbiter2735 Ancient
    Banned

one day i was playing halo combat evolved on the xbox then when i went to check my mail my friend sent me a email that said "Hey Check It Out You Can Play As Aliens On Halo 2!!" i watched the gameplay and asked him "who do you play as?" he said the arbiter so i wanted to change my gamertag to arbiter but it was taken so i put in random numbers the wola " arbiter2735 " those are the numbers :D

12. xFr1ct10nx

xFr1ct10nx Ancient

well back when i was like in 5th grade (6 yrs ago) and played runescape i was known as Raiseduwoof. Then when i started playin halo 2 (3 yrs ago) i was still known as that but w/ all caps. then my subscrip ran out. then i got another on it was DUWOOFIZONFIRE(that ran out about a yr ago). so then i finaly i got a 360, I got xbl w/ it and name my self HALO UNSC (i know its gay but i coulndnt find nething better)
    Then about 6 months ago i changed it to xFr1ct10nx named after the machinima that im trying to make but i still need a capture card. so thats basically it. srry for it being so long lol

13. DxHydra

DxHydra Ancient

uhh hydra sounded cool but it was taken and puting numbers infront or behind your name looks ******* stupid so i put dx in front of hydra so DxHydra

14. ZANDER1994

ZANDER1994 Ancient

My parents call me zander. My real name is Alexander (people call me Alex) so they took the back half of it and made it my nickname. My brother's gamertag is tinman5364, and his gamertag is also a nickname given to him by our parents. Austin is his real name, so they took tin and put man behind it. My other brother, he doesn't have a nickname, so I was laughing at him and pointing that out when he was making his gamertag. The 1994 at the end is my birthday. My brother's 5364 is for SEGA which he really liked until they ****ed everything up.

15. Coolant

Coolant Ancient

Uh, Hai. Coolant came from about 5 years ago when I first got AIM. I was looking for a name and a commercial for Coolant came up on the TV. So yeah, just kinda wrote it down and never looked back. People still call it Cool Ant, or Coolent, and it annoys the flaming dogs outta me.

16. sonnycorle

sonnycorle Ancient

The Godfather is one of my favourite movies, and I've always been 'overly' protective of my family especially my little sister. So my mates started calling me Sonny, and it seemed perfect to take online. Had the same tag since the very beginning of xbox live.

17. Frag Man

Frag Man Ancient

Hahaha, your guy's gamertag sucks to mine. I r sooper 1337 wit m-i-ne.

Cause Roni66701 is teh best.

Joke for all the people who misunderstood me.

18. QUINN HAS A GUN

QUINN HAS A GUN Ancient

No flaming, and don't type like that cause its not funny, and we can't understand you. (It's only funny when Master Chief does it does it.)

19. Frag Man

Frag Man Ancient

Nah, it was only friendly. I didn't mean to flame anyone, and I typed like that to help people understand that my post was a joke.

Oh yea, stay on-topic.

Well, I didn't make my gamertag. It was made for me.

20. kingcoolbeans

kingcoolbeans Ancient

You guys should really stay on the topic.

My gamertag is King Coolbeans and it's origin is from the greatest movie ever made, which is also known as Hot Rod. Coolbeans was already taken so I couldn't use that. I also wanted something original (no numbers, no messed up capitalization, and descent spelling). Knowing that I am awesome I thought to myself what would be an appropraite name for someone as cool as me and I thought self a King. And BooM my new life was born. The End.

King= I should be king of the world (if bush could be president how hard can it be to be king of Earth)
    Cool=I am cool
    Beans= I eat beans every day.