Sticky Origin of your Gamertag

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by rusty eagle, Dec 28, 2007.

1. Prophet of Heresy

mine means im an all knowing heretic and hereitc is from halo 2 and all knowing means i was a god

2. Homestar2084

Homestar2084 Ancient

I borrowed my name from my RuneScape account. I have used 2084 since I was 10.

3. ANGERMAX

ANGERMAX Ancient

Mine (ANGERMAX) is a tribute to one of the greatest games ever made IMO.

Think: Limit Break.

And if one more person thinks it says ANGERMAN or ANGRYMAX I'm gonna kick them in the face.

4. SpartanJediMan

SpartanJediMan Ancient

Mine is actually kinda pathetic...
    I was trying to set up my 360 for a while with much trouble, it was 1:30 a.m.; I was tired; and I just wanted to finish this. When I finally got XBL to work, I needed a gamertag and I was too tired to think of one. I used my name/initials (Weiner is my last name) and it is still hilarious to see people mutilate the gamer/think they can annoy me by singing the Oscarmeyer Wiener (notice the "i" and "e" are switched) song.

5. CANNON

CANNON Ancient

Hi.

Basically the origin of my gamertag name is pretty simple.

My gamertag is CANN0N15 ; and CANNON is my surname. But CANNON was taken so i have to use a 0 instead of an O. And basically 15 is my age.

;)

6. EGP

EGP Ancient

E=Electric guitar=guitar playa=player 33=my favorite number

eguitarplaya33

7. Bottlecap

Bottlecap Ancient

Yup. The Yellow. I liked the way Yellow looked on my Spartan. So, what the hay, I changed my name. Sue me.

8. defleopard98

defleopard98 Ancient

defleopard98 is from the band, DefLeppard. 98 is the year my brother was born.

9. NeroGato

NeroGato Ancient

NeroGato was way back from Diablo II (and yes I'm psyched for Diablo III despite all the whiners complaining about it not being dark enough). I was thinking of a name for my barbarian and thought italian sounded pretty cool. So I put in random words into a translator and ended up with NeroGato (BlackCat). From then on I used it in everything. Halo:CE, XBL, WoW and all of the forums I'm in.

10. LOstReasOn

LOstReasOn Ancient

mine, Th3 Atr0nach, is from oblivion.

11. Boydeh ..

Boydeh .. Ancient

Well my nickname is boydy because my last name is boyd ..
    My gamertag is boydy395 and 395 was a number my bro picked ages ago and its his lucky number now .. =]

12. Fallenrat

Fallenrat Ancient

Fallenrat

Fallen - Dead/Fallen from Heaven

Rat - Rat Tail (Hair Style)

used to have rat tail

Dead - Rat Tail

a.k.a. Fallenrat

Easy lol

13. Mortarion

Mortarion Ancient
    Banned

My first GT was luka ftw (yes Luka is my real name), then I changed it to Privatized and people started complaining about being government **** etc.

Then I changed it to iTs Cobra when I started playing Halo again, then joined a CoD4 Team and changed it to BTK Cobra, then I changed it to iTz CoBrA v2 when I became a F/A for Halo 3

14. Crazyhippie453

Crazyhippie453 Ancient

I suppose CrazyHippie comes from my father, he used to have longer hair like a hippie because he used to do undercover work for the police in my town anyways he's fine now but the name just stuck. also the crazy part is yep you guessed im freaking crazy! oh and 453 is just random soo...

15. Sargent suchy

Sargent suchy Ancient

sarget suchy

my history behind my username was that suchy is bohemian and my ancestors long ago ruled the kingdom of bohemia so i thought sargent suchy would be cool. also the reason there isn't alot of behemians is hitler comquered boemia. so im part german to... :surprise:mg:

16. halo kid

halo kid Ancient

Im a kid ,my favorite game is halo ,and my football number is 24. threw in a zero for a miletary like feel

17. eating beans

eating beans Ancient

LoCo
    well at first it was elmexicanoloco cuz well i was the only mexican at my school (colombians, puertoricans dont count) and i was known to do some crazy things online that either gave us a win or screwed us over lol. then it was eating beans bc i was bored with my gamertag and for halo bc it say you were killed by eating beans....yea then it was frijolito loco which means little crazy beaner. no comments jason. and then i joined this clan called FU5 and put LoCo in front of it so now im FU5 LoCo

rusty eagle likes this.
  18. ch33s3yboy

ch33s3yboy Ancient

potatoes are my thing....

19. 0mega

0mega Ancient

I had a friend online. Then we went into the car and had a drink. Then we got drunk. Then we sang. Oh yea bad duh ummm ignore that

I had a friend called Rumi94
    He was like SO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOl ignore that
    But on halo local i was Master G or Killer i tried both of them EHHHHH so i did Rumi EHHH then i did RUM1 EHHH so then i did rUm1 99 YEAAAAAA so thats how i got my gamertag

20. SE7ENS1NS4M

SE7ENS1NS4M Ancient

SE7ENS1NS is a hacking site that i USED to go to a while back
    My name is Sam
    SE7ENS1NS4M sounds cool as hell!