Sticky Origin of your Gamertag

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by rusty eagle, Dec 28, 2007.

1. KB

KB Ancient

Mine is Th Kn1ght

Well mine isn't really special its just I started wanting to go to UCF (University of Central Florida) so I named myself Th Kn1ght!

2. Murdock Sampson

Murdock Sampson Ancient

I was sitting there for like twenty minutes with my brother and what should the tag be, and so finally he's like "murdock" and i'm like "sampson"... pretty lame origin... but oh well.

3. Terminate421

Terminate421 Ancient

Mine is Terminate421,

when I was in 4th grade I started playing runescape for a while until 6th grade
    during this time I wanted to create an account name called Terminater
    apparantly it was taken so it gave me a whole set of other options and one of them was Terminate421. I chose this name and soon it became my online Allias, everything I do will use Terminate421 if it involves a code name.

4. Agamer

Agamer Ancient

I got my Xbox Live Gamertag the day after Christmas I was so stoked on playing online.
    I got my Xbox the day after Halloween but didnt get Live until the day after Christmas.
    So when it came to making my gamertag it was quite simple. I figure any body plays games is a gamer and my first letter of my first name started with an A and I added gamer, and the year I was born 93.

5. GoodWhaleSushi

GoodWhaleSushi Ancient

GoodWhaleSushi.
    I made it to annoy Japanese whalers...

Blaze likes this.
  6. zoltan0

zoltan0 Ancient

Dude where's my car.

7. Revoltingmadman

Revoltingmadman Ancient

back in the day of halo2
    when ever i got tired of the party leader
    i revolted
    and when i played optimatch i did crazy stuff like jump off of the bridge just to highjack the banshee, so everyone started to call me a madman
    and when i went to make my new account madman was already taken so i named my self revoltingmadman

8. absentrabbit

absentrabbit Ancient

Hublah!

I honestly don't remember where it came form... I used it since Halo CE on the PC, I think it was kinda random. A few places I registered at already had an member by the name of Asper so I added 49... I was born in 1994 so I just took ninety four, and flipped it.

So for the past 7ish years I've been using either: Asper, Asper49, or Repsa.

9. Blaze

Blaze Sustain Designer
    Forge Critic Creative Force Senior Member

deff self exsplanitory... jk.

honestly this is how it all started.. every1 thats my friendin the area and around know me and love me. (im just a loveable person i guess) but anyway..every1 just randomly say that im a god b/c of how awsome i am. (do i agree that im awsome? not so much.) then 1 day i meet this very gallible kid and i introduced my self as god and still to this day (a year and a half later) he still thinks im some sorta god..

and its catchy. :-D

10. Lt PO0N NZ

Lt PO0N NZ Ancient

Lt. = I'm stuck at Luteniant. When I skill up I'm going to change my gamertag to somthing else.
    P00N = Pistol Own (I loved halo 1 pistol lol)
    NZ = New Zealand

11. megathumbs

megathumbs Ancient

my gamertag is Mega Thumbsss. My dad was always saying how all I ever did was exercise my thumbs, so i took the name from that. I had to add three s on the end because someone already had the name, and i didn't want to have a series of numbers after my name. and thats it.

12. PersonNinja

PersonNinja Ancient

I'm a person and I'm a ninja. Person + Ninja = PersonNinja

13. MadMaxZH55

MadMaxZH55 Ancient

GT: Mad Max

about three years ago i have a german shepard named max and he was a sweet dog untill one day my girlfriend came over and max attacked her. she had to go to the hostpital and my dad said we had to get rid of him. so i always put max into all of my usernames. (also i like the movie)

14. GeneralCupcakes

GeneralCupcakes Ancient

Back in the days before i got my xbox live i was watching cmneir videos and was watching the credits roll on bumper cars. It is then when i saw Srgnt Sprinkles. Which inspired GeneralCupcakes. :)

15. Squiiddish

Squiiddish Ancient

My name has gone through many variations since 5TH GRADE... oh so long ago

This all spawned by some stupid project we had to do back in those old times, a research report on some animal. Me and a bunch of my friends decided to be dumbasses and choose something completely pointless and stupid, like a chicken or a cow... or a squid.

It was originally Squiddy, back in the glory days of Runescape (LOL!). I made another character and refused to use numbers in my name, so I had to alter it to Squiddish.

Then, I had my XBox for awhile, and when I finally got Live, the amazing user-friendliness of their Live profile creation system forced me to make ANOTHER GT because Squiddish was taken as my offline one. I again refuse to use numbers, and I didn't want to use a symbol like I do in WoW, so I jsut added another i.

Now I'm Squiiddish.

16. HUNT270

HUNT270 Ancient

my gamertag is HUNT270 it is basically my middle name plus a random number

17. Wraith

Wraith Ancient

SLS Guardsman. Well, the SLS part comes from the fact that I'm in an extremely small gaming clan, of about six members. The Guardsman part was made because I tend to play defense in most Objective games with more than one Objective, like Multi Flag CTF and Assault (not Neutral Assault).

18. Emberwolf06

Emberwolf06 Ancient

My Gamertag is Emberwolf06. The way it came up was as kid there was a show in my town where there was a wolf petting zoo. The people who worked there had to hold some of the wolves because they were mean and tried to bite you so you could only touch the nice ones. I went into the cage (I was like 5 so kinda dangerous) and i touched one of the wolves. Suddenly every wolf was sitting there next to me waiting to be pet. The wolf keepers were so surprised and scared that they made me get out. The wolves would watch me as I walked by the cage and follow me. The would blow everyone else of just so I would pet them. So I was deemed "wolf" by everyone around me who saw that because every wolf that I've ever seen has been attracted to me. I was also playing Halo when someone told me that this thing called Xbox Live that was an awsome multiplayer experience. So in honor of it we let of some firecrackers. I accidently caught my hand on fire. For some reason my friend called me the "Emberwolf". So that was the origin of my name.

19. ~Loki~

~Loki~ Ancient

Uh... the story of where I got BadCatRabiez is actually quite disgusting. You see, I always used to play this game with my sisters, starting back about nine years ago, where I would touch one of them with my foot, and then go: "hurr, j00 has teh bad cat rabies". Then, they'd try to spread it to other people and so forth.

When I started playing Halo 3 online, I remembered that the first time I ever killed my sister in Halo 2, she said: "Oh no, I have bad cat rabies" and started rampaging with an energy sword. So, I compressed my gamertag to BadCatRabiez, with the z because I accidentally pressed it, and it looked cool, so I left it.

Using those LIVE messanger keyboards is like dialing a phone using a banana. Also, my cats actually are totally mental, we use them as bowling balls, and they love it. Total coincidence.

20. shaneo

shaneo Ancient

Mine's shane does work, I really dont have any idea where I got it from, it just popped up, and im not a wangster or anything, so no snide remarks.