Sticky Origin of your Gamertag

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by rusty eagle, Dec 28, 2007.

1. Verno

Verno Ancient

RedRooster is from the Red vs. Blue Series, which I never actually watch. I would like to change it to Verno though. It comes from what my English teacher and students called me in 7th grade.

2. stouf761

stouf761 Ancient

Stouf-First 5 letters of my last name, Stouffer. Also a nickname people have given me.
    761-Was making a gt and wanted numbers in it but couldn't think of a set that sounded ok, so i just went with the first 3 of my zip code.

3. Arvas

Arvas Ancient

GT: Apples R Us, uncle got a me a $50 gift card to toys r us, and i was eating an apple, and it was one in the morning, you do the math

4. Dutch Kid

Dutch Kid Ancient

Well, I like being Dutch... and in 2005 I was a kid...

5. R3ign

R3ign Ancient

I like to reign over all noobz...

6. shortspeedy

shortspeedy Ancient

RCHP980 because the Red Hot Chili Peppers are my favorite band and my brother and I couldn't decide on a number so we took parts of our favorite numbers and stuck them together, the 9 is from me the 80 from my brother.

7. garsykat19

garsykat19 Ancient

Well my last name is Garswood, and garsy is/was my nickname. And cat with a "k" because alot of my friends from school that have live all have their last name, then "kat"

8. Naptiva

Naptiva Ancient

I used it when I first played Starcraft. I wanted a unique name, so I started with the letter N, and just kept adding letters and saying them one at a time to make sure it made sense. And for the record, its NAP-TEE-VA, not NAPT-IVA. You can call me Nap

9. Kanniball Korps

Kanniball Korps Ancient

KANNIBALL KORPS - Play off of Caniball Corpse(Death metal band)

10. Eyeless Sid

Eyeless Sid Ancient

One of Slipnot's band members. or just a blind man named Sid. ; ]

11. Mr. Moustache

Mr. Moustache Ancient

Floydthebarber0. It's a song by Nirvana and also a character from the Andy Griffith Show.

12. DarkMsage

DarkMsage Ancient

I usually use DarkMsage, which was Dark Mage + Dark Sage, but I created that when I was 8, and used it for lots of things. I decided it was time for a change. I sat there for about 10 minutes thinking of a name for my Xbox LIVE account, and then I decided to stray away from names that sounded good. I instead chose a name completely different, it just popped into my head.

So, my gamertag became DoomBunnies, partially because it's the most kickass name ever and partially because if someone gets their ass handed to them by a kid named "DoomBunnies" their self esteem is going to hit rock bottom.

^.^

13. SVD Zero

SVD Zero Ancient

well my gt was sabian133, and before i bore you with the details, lets just say one day i was playing my drums and i absolutely freakin destroyed my splash cymbal, which happens to be a sabian cymbal. then i changed my gt to SGTcrank55, the crank part belonging to my GW character, and the SGT part stands for sergeant. there ya go

14. Y35 <3

Y35 <3 Ancient

My gamertags were White D3vil 911 and XL R3pla
    but i finally settled on barcode "LI I III II I"
    i wanted to have something different and for people to know me

15. d3adly ninja

d3adly ninja Ancient

well i never had xbox live for original xbox just played under my friends gamertag. And i was always into like ninjas and all the crap. my favourite number is 54 sooo therefore x assassin54 x. the x's were added in because i think assassin54 was taken not shure.

16. LOCK.xcf

LOCK.xcf Ancient

ummmm, because my dad own a LOCK store DOWN the street....duh

17. stocker2000

stocker2000 Ancient

:squirrel_chatting::squirrel_chatting::squirrel_chatting::squirrel_chatting::squirrel_chatting::squirrel_chatting::squirrel_chatting::squirrel_chatting::squirrel_chatting::squirrel_chatting::squirrel_chatting::squirrel_chatting::squirrel_chatting::squirrel_chatting::squirrel_chatting:
    my tag is stocker2000 (i miss spelled it) i was at laser tag place and one kid called me a wait for it!!!!:surprise:STALKER:surprise: i just kept it and ran:D:D

18. Thorax tehGREAT

Thorax tehGREAT Ancient

Thorax the Impaler

ya if you havent seen that there it is
    i used the name one day and it stuck so know it is everywhere

19. Lcarnacieg

Lcarnacieg Ancient

Mine is a mixture of my first and last name. Can you figure my full name out?

20. Thorax tehGREAT

Thorax tehGREAT Ancient