Sticky Origin of your Gamertag

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by rusty eagle, Dec 28, 2007.

1. Sheen Machine

Sheen Machine Ancient

well my Gamertag-Sheen Machine- started back in middle school. one of my friends was makin a rap for some stupid reason, and he wanted me to be in it. his name is Hakeem, and he needed something to rhyme with it. Sean didnt work(my name) so he called me sheen instead. during the last run thru of his rap, he change his name to "hakeem the dream" and my name to "sheen machine" after that it just stuck.

2. N07 D34D Y37

N07 D34D Y37 Ancient

yeah my gamertag came from friends house and i was totally pwning an a couple of months ago i was playin halo 2 at myd he was like ill kill u! and then i calmly said "Not Dead Yet..." hence the name only....i put numbers...N0T D34D YET...and caps...and that was my name when i got an xbox 360 and xbox live...

3. N1NJ4

N1NJ4 Ancient

I haven't been able to get rid of the nickname ninja since I raced my friend who was in an elevator to the top floor of the hotel we were staying in by climbing the railings of each floor on the outside of the building. Obviously I wasn't the first person to think of making my tag Ninja so I let xbox live think of the rest for me.

4. Perfectdarkl33t

Perfectdarkl33t Ancient

When my Xbox Live runs out I'll start a new account and name it

Perfectdarkl33t

:)

5. BurgerMeister8

BurgerMeister8 Ancient

Mine was a total accident. I was trying to name my self BurgerMeister 8 and WoodHaha came out some how and I didn't want to spend $10 dollars on a new name so I just kept it.

6. Perfectdarkl33t

Perfectdarkl33t Ancient

I think that is rediculis that it costs 800 Microsoft points to change a name...It's outragous that you have to spend more money to change a name in case it was by accident...

7. Blood Enigma

Blood Enigma Ancient

:squirrel_jaffa: Blood + Enigma= Blood Enigma..i like blood :D

8. Sniper Riflez

Sniper Riflez Ancient

I like the Sniper, in other games other than Halo :mad:

Sniper Rifle was obviously taken so for some reason I put a Z on the end.

9. Egoender

Egoender Ancient

Well, two years ago me and my cousin Maia were chillin and I was
    playing gears of war.

I had recently gotten a xbox live subscription card and
    I was thinking of a good name to use.

My first name was UnrealNoise, I played a game
    and there was a dude with the word ego in his name.

I destroyed him and his team, the match was 19-2.

Afterwards the players on my team were like "man his ego is gone forever, completely ended".

My cousin Maia laughed and said, "ha ha ended ego".

And bam.

10. MineForFish

MineForFish Ancient

Honestly, I can't remember the origin of "Hobo Soup". But I do remember the origin of my first gamertag "NukeThesSeals". Originally I wanted Seal Clubber , a reference to my favorite text RPG kingdom of loathing, but it was taken, so I tried Club The Seals, taken, and after a couple minutes of trying..and failing, I got NukeTheSeals.

11. LEGION

LEGION Ancient

I was watching this movie based on a real life exorcist actually the only exorcist that the catholic church does not deny.
    while in this movie the priest ask's the child that is possessed what is your name
    and the demon replies "I have no name..... I am LEGION..... for we are many"
    so there u go

12. Beettaaa

Beettaaa Ancient

Well, If any of you guys know StickPagePortal.com, I've been around since before that even happened.

I was making a new account, and I couldn't think of a username, and the first thing that popped into my mind was "B3t4", and then was turned later into Caddi-wampus, then Caddie, then Beta.

Beettaaa was just an elongation of my name and was fun to hear poeple say "beeta", instead of "beta".

It made every game a little more british.

There isn't much history behind mine.

13. preplook1

preplook1 Ancient

at church these girls i liked always said i dressed like a prep... ya know... small shirts with collars... and long undershirts... so i thought... i look like a prep... "look"... "prep"... "lookprep"... no... wait... yes..."preplook"... it was perfect... sounds good... never used... totally new and original

so i used this name online... like computer games email... everything... then i used it for xbox when i got it... but my account was messed up cause i forgot my password... so i made a new account and it was preplook1

for some reason people sometimes say preplock... even on those old game where u type to comunicate... they were like... "preplock, come here"
    its weird

thanks... preplook1

14. WingsPwns

WingsPwns Ancient

I got my name from my nick name wings. When my hair was long, it flung out alot and people called me wings because I had so much in my hair, And I made a name out of it a while ago, but come the time to play xbox live, wings of course was taken so I made my name WingsPwns, sense it sounded cool and ryhmed (Sort Of...).

15. Perfectdarkl33t

Perfectdarkl33t Ancient

evil bla, nuff said.

16. silent15420

silent15420 Ancient

im just the silent type so thats why people started calling me since the 7th

17. Perfectdarkl33t

Perfectdarkl33t Ancient

Where did the 26 come from?

18. NightRooster52

NightRooster52 Ancient

Origionally, on halo 2 my gamertag was NightLeviathan
    I liked the word leviathan but it was already taken and this was one of the names suggested by the random generator

When I got my new accout after several years, I realized I was tired of people mispronouncing my name i.e. levitation, levi-athon (marathon of levi jeans), levee' a than, ect...

most people ended up just calling me night, and I have a red mohawk that makes me look like a bird kinda, hence- NightRooster52

52 is my favorite measure in most songs I play in band

=D

19. silent15420

silent15420 Ancient

oh thats my football jersey number

20. Perfectdarkl33t

Perfectdarkl33t Ancient

Bands FTW

If anyone saw the most demented cartoon movie, they'd know mine.