Sticky Origin of your Gamertag

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by rusty eagle, Dec 28, 2007.

1. Ajax

Ajax Ancient

When I seen the Warriors I always loved Ajax and well always acted like him all tough and like an a-hole. and well A478 is what happened when I didn't sign up using a previous account and well I want to change it but can't. Long story right now. 478 is just a number I liked.

2. Y4ZT

Y4ZT Ancient

i closed my eyes and pressed a four times.

3. S4TIRICAL

S4TIRICAL Ancient

I was always a fan of satire and comical jokes about politicians. When I was trying to think of a unique gamertag I thought Satire....ical since it sounded better. Ever since I've been known as S4TIRICAL

4. LooneyCass1

LooneyCass1 Ancient

LooneyCass1 wasn't actually the gamertag I had planned to get. What ever the name was, I wanted my last name, Cass, in it. I tried ChaosCass and for some strange reason, it's been taken, I looked at the options that it did for me and found LooneyCass1. I decided to take it. When I got a 360 I thought about changing it, but it costed 800 MS points. Huge ripoff in my opinion.

5. Ark of Covenant

Ark of Covenant Ancient

Well, the origin of my gamertag is this...

As you can tell, my gamertag is Ark of Covenant. It was not hard to come up with it; I wanted to do something that was a play on words from Halo. Also, at the same time I was making my gamertag, I was learning about Chrisitianty in school, and made a few connections with some words. So in the end, my gamertag ended up being Ark of Covenant.

6. gore maker 244

gore maker 244 Ancient

when i was thinking of mine i tried to think of something that no one can really make fun of like when my name was RockAtGames1 a lot of people thought i was a lifeless noob so i went with gore maker 244 now people lust think im a mass murderer lol

7. Skill Caster

Skill Caster Ancient

Oh, I bet I'm going to get flamed at least once from this one :p. Way back when, the first MMORPG I ever played, which was Runescape (._.), I had tried many 'heroic-sounding' names, most of which were taken. About 1 or 2 hours in the name-picking process, I somehow came up with "Skill Caster". Ever since then, whenever I registered on an online site, I signed up as that, and I eventually stuck with it.

8. Aye Mak Sicur

Aye Mak Sicur Ancient

Aye Mak Sicur is the name of the last level in Marathon: Infinity. Then, if you take the first letter in each chapter name (Despair, Rage, Envy, all synonyms for the stages of rampancy) and the first letters of each word in Aye Mak Sicur, you get the word DREAMS. So the whole thing was a dream, and thus a huge waste of time. I know way too much about this.

9. Tucker6O

Tucker6O Ancient

Mines because of my clan.We all have a RVB characters name then 60.

10. E93

E93 Guest

mine is Eduardo Dubs, as you can see.
    eduardo is my first name, but Dubs is
    not my last name. it's a nickname i got
    back in brasil in a school where everyone had a nickname.
    i honestly don't know why Dubs, and no it
    has absolutely nothing to do with the
    cool wheels, nor the verb:''to dub''.
    i decided to put both because i wanted to put my nickname,
    so my friends would recognize me, and
    eduardo, because it's my name :D

11. NymBomer

NymBomer Ancient

When I was younger I played a game called Star Wars: Starfighter and found it to be one of my favourite games. When I had to sign up to websites or stuff like that I thought of a think that I liked at the moment and that was Star Wars: Starfighter in which the main characters name was Nym. But at the time Nym was not available so I had to think of something longer. I thought to my self NymBomber (Nym flied a bomber type starfighter) but unfortunately spelt it wrong so I ended up with NymBomer.

12. Unleash Mayhem

Unleash Mayhem Ancient

Well my best friend and his other friend were called Unleash Chaos and Unleash Nemesis respectively, so I decided to follow in their footsteps and became Unleash Mayhem, but most people now just call me Mayhem for short.

13. MNM1245

MNM1245 Ancient

My Gamertag was chosen because my bros name is Mike and my names is Mark
    M=Mark
    N=And
    M=Mike
    1245=Adress of house on street!

Ya I know nothing too fancy but hey its original!

14. TexturedSun

TexturedSun Ancient

mine is taken from a lyric in the Stranglers song 'Golden Brown'

"..Golden Brown, texture like sun ... lays me down, with my mind she runs.."

there we have it ... Textured Sun, lametastic.

15. bolt144

bolt144 Ancient

mine came from runescape
    lol

16. icedemon

icedemon Ancient

i have been a big monty python fan 4 a while, so when the dvd came out i bought it and in the beginning the film from before that is still on the roll, so the film operator has to change disks, and the film before it was dentist on the job and they used dreem toothpaste as a big product in the opening scene. an obsure monty python fact, but funny none the less. also, monty python uses dentists in their skits like the secret dentist agency skit.

17. OnlyMaximumv

OnlyMaximumv Ancient

mine is from my impatents
    when i first set up my xbox 360 i was asked for a gt my nickname was maximumvelocity... taken, maximumv... taken, i didnt want numbers i wanted something origional. by now i just wanted to play Cod2 so i was just pressing AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA it turns out that it gives you other options that you could put in front of it( i think they call them prefixes i never listen in english) and Only was the first one on the list. i must have hit it and it stuck. (background my name is max) :squirrel_rubberduck:

18. xxAl Capwnagexx

xxAl Capwnagexx Ancient

Lets see I have had so many names so I will go through all of them

First:
    blackassault11, hmm well when I watched my brother play black (ahem steel) was my fav spartan color, and bomb was the most exciting to watch so...

l eNVy l NX: Well envy is actually paint ball related, but I like that the N and V are capitalized and if you say those together it also says "envy". Also, the NX after it was from a halo 2 clan I was in called Nemesis NX and I was in Retribution NX to be specific

safarijaywalker: well I just plain like this name, its random. I had plans to have a new one with a different biome/misdemeanor combo, but I couldn't think of anything good. WHich led to...

xxAlCapwnagexx, well this is just a fun halo twist on Al Capone, I love it.

o VeloruS o: I think this a star name, and it just sounds cool :squirrel_evil:

19. Tweak

Tweak Ancient

hmmm
    mine came from the dictionary (dead serious)
    and an old game

20. A Vendetta

A Vendetta Ancient

The "HXC" not only comes from me living the straight edge lifestyle, but it is the name of my clan, presumably as "hardcore". "BLAQK" is part of one of my favorite groups, Blaqk Audio. "SAIL" comes from my favorite band AFI, of which they have released one of their greatest albums called "Black Sails In The Sunset".

HXC + BLAQK + SAIL = HXC BLAQK SAIL.
    :)